Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion As far as "incel movies," Taxi Driver and Joker get a lot of talk. But what about Nightcrawler?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
There's a few movies I've heard mentioned as being within the periphery of the incelosphere/manosphere. Taxi Driver and Joker get the most mentions. And Fight Club gets an honorable mention though it's probably deliberately "redpilled" in overtones. Durden even wears a red jacket.

But what about Nightcrawler? Why do I mention Nightcrawler? Because like Joker, Nightcrawler was said to be inspired by Taxi Driver. So if Joker gets to be an incel movie because of its ties to Taxi Driver, what about Nightcrawler? If Fight Club is the redpilled brother of these movies, what is Nightcrawler?

Hey there! Taxi Driver? never heard of it. I might watch that one! :)

Hey there! Taxi Driver? never heard of it. I might watch that one! :)

You're probably joking? But have you ever heard of Nightcrawler?

I don't remember the movie well, but doesn't he have sex with that news producer and even dictate terms? Jake Gyllenhaal also significantly mogs manlet DeNiro and cleft-lip Joaquin Phoenix.

Yes, he bullies and terrorizes his way to success, under an optimistic bloomer demeanor. His last name is even Bloom.

I guess it would be the "bluepilled" incel movie?

You're probably joking? But have you ever heard of Nightcrawler?
I legit never heard of it. Need to watch both

But yea off course I saw Joker in the cinemas. I could relate so much

psychopathcel gets normies killed to make good newspieces.

good film, the guy isn't really incel though

mentalcel if anything, obviously he had some weird mental issues

good film, the guy isn't really incel though

mentalcel if anything, obviously he had some weird mental issues

He pulled himself up by his bootstraps to ascend, as well as start a profitable stringing business.

Fuck no it's no incel movie. It's a sociopathic jew chad killing his way into fame by fooking over sandcel and killing him.

I'm sure it's blackpilled to certain ppl. Since the blackpill means jackshit.

Fuck no it's no incel movie. It's a sociopathic jew chad killing his way into fame by fooking over sandcel and killing him.

I'm sure it's blackpilled to certain ppl. Since the blackpill means jackshit.

But he came from nothing, he was a petty thief before all that. No friends, no woman, just laughing to himself to old sitcoms in his ghetto lean-to.

That's my favourite film

He pulled himself up by his bootstraps to ascend, as well as start a profitable stringing business.
I guess, he was just a young normie (albeit a weird one), that's what many of them do

by this standard there are many films like this

I guess, he was just a young normie (albeit a weird one), that's what many of them do

by this standard there are many films like this

I guess the question is, before he was a success, was he incel enough to stand with the likes of Taxi Driver and Fight Club and Joker and The Funniest Comedian?

It's a good movie but he's more of a ,,life-ruler" instead of incel.

I guess the question is, before he was a success, was he incel enough to stand with the likes of Taxi Driver and Fight Club and Joker and The Funniest Comedian?
that's literally like the first 20 minutes of the film

why are you forgetting Léon: The Professional?

why are you forgetting Léon: The Professional?

I saw Godzilla instead.

that's literally like the first 20 minutes of the film

A whole sixth of the movie, how long should someone's struggle be in the story of their rise to success?

Oh yeah Jake Gyllenhaal IS definitely a truecel

didnt he reject mathilda when she wanted to do it with him?

you're technically right. she was clearly interested in him while he kept being avoidant towards her. I wouldn't consider it as outright rejection though, he was planning for being with her later. I'll rewatch it just to be sure.

you're technically right. she was clearly interested on him while he kept being avoidant towards her. I wouldn't consider it as outright rejection though, he was planning for being with her later. I'll rewatch it just to be sure.
been a few years since i saw it but from what i remember mathilda wanted to be with him, while leon saw her as a daughter and probably felt guilt if he were to be sexual towards her
but its hard to tell because the ending gives me a whole different impression, like he actually wanted a relationship with her

King of Comedy is a good one and Deniro stars in that too. Very much like Joker.

been a few years since i saw it but from what i remember mathilda wanted to be with him, while leon saw her as a daughter and probably felt guilt if he were to be sexual towards her
but its hard to tell because the ending gives me a whole different impression, like he actually wanted a relationship with her

yeah, If we are to be fair his actions and decisions towards of what to do with her was pretty justified by how surprised he was for a girl to be truly interested in him, his profession was dangerous, risky for both especially for her as vulnerable, and own insecurities as even his apartment wasn't modest but pretty precarious.

Last edited:
What about bladerunner 2049? Main character is hated by everyone and copes with an ai gf. He’s a replicant so he was literally born as a 25-30 year old virgin with the sole purpose of wageslaving but without the wage. He gets to fuck a whore tho.

What about bladerunner 2049? Main character is hated by everyone and copes with an ai gf. He’s a replicant so he was literally born as a 25-30 year old virgin with the sole purpose of wageslaving but without the wage. He gets to fuck a whore tho.

The baseline test is a popular meme in the incelosphere/Doomersphere.

What about that A.I. relationship movie where scarlett johanson was the A.I. , it was called "her" or some shit

the nightcrawler is a based movie but gyllenhaal is no incel :feelsmage:

definitely not. it was a fantastic movie, though

if you want a true incel movie watch ichi the killer, ichi is bullied in highschool and is forced to watch a girl get raped then eventually goes around killing women and cumming on their dead body.

More like a hardened Sigma
20211003 183626

Good movie, watch Sicario.

if you want a true incel movie watch ichi the killer, ichi is bullied in highschool and is forced to watch a girl get raped then eventually goes around killing women and cumming on their dead body.

Prefer the manga to the movie myself.

Prefer the manga to the movie myself.
i usually prefer the source material for stuff but takashi miike's adaptation went hard tbh. the camera work, color correction, music, etc really just fits the mood so well.

i usually prefer the source material for stuff but takashi miike's adaptation went hard tbh. the camera work, color correction, music, etc really just fits the mood so well.

I'm familiar with his work, but honestly if you like the movie adaptation for the grit, gore and tendency to offend sensibilities than its still inferior to the manga and also the animated adaptation "Zero".

If that's what it takes to be an incel movie, then that's the only incel movie, isn't it?

I think the movie “Whatever” (1999) is pretty blackpilled, too bad it is in french but subtitles should be easy to find.

Here is a brutal clip that you probably already seen:
View: https://youtu.be/9zYL-XylC74

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back