Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill As critical as incels are o lf appearance, women are 1000x more

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Any imperfection you see is amplified x1000 by a woman's gaze. You are you own best critic. You think a few mm of bone is bad? Women notice and judge a few picometers. It's over

Legit. Any inscecurity you have about your appearance is perfectly justified because women notice it too.

to women's eyes, you are only your imperfections

BDDcel cope

Writing every insecurity off as BDD is the real cope here.

Literally everyone I've seen in documentaries about BDD was either ugly or goofy looking.

What people call BDD is a rational blackpilled reaction to flaws in one's own appearance.

Screenshot 20180403 144729

The Tinder catfish account with pictures of my former classmate. (It was 8am in my test country Jfl)

They only want Chad

Sui fuel for acnecels like myself... fuck there not being anything that can just get rid of the acne, I look like a subhuman with it but will probably be a 3.5/10 after looksmaxxing by getting rid of it, unbloating, getting to low body fat and building muscle

Sui fuel for acnecels like myself... fuck there not being anything that can just get rid of the acne

Accutane. Obtain it by any means necessary even if it means getting it through the dark web.

Acne is such a huge death sentence.

Writing every insecurity off as BDD is the real cope here.

Literally everyone I've seen in documentaries about BDD was either ugly or goofy looking.

What people call BDD is a rational blackpilled reaction to flaws in one's own appearance.

I didn't write off every insecurity as BDD.

I just don't get where "everyone else sees your insecurities x 200" comes from.

Accutane. Obtain it by any means necessary even if it means getting it through the dark web.

Acne is such a huge death sentence.
My acne is gone but the resulting scars are even worse. It's too late for acnecels, sorry

I didn't write off every insecurity as BDD.

I just don't get where "everyone else sees your insecurities x 200" comes from.
if you think women don't notice all your flaws, consciously or not, you're coping

I think that's due to a lot of people coping by lying to themselves that they have bdd. Those types are more likely to come out with having bdd than the real sufferers, who are reclusives.

You're the one coping. I already know woman notice all your flaws but that doesn't mean you should stress over them. Why df should I be stressing over what women stress about?

You're the one coping. I already know woman notice all your flaws but that doesn't mean you should stress over them. Why df should I be stressing over what women stress about?
If you don't stress about it then you'll have to lower your standards to the dirt or jack off.

An imperfaction is like a vagina killer for them. They just have to find that one imperfaction

I think that's due to a lot of people coping by lying to themselves that they have bdd. Those types are more likely to come out with having bdd than the real sufferers, who are reclusives.
Wat?

I think bdd is not real at this point

If you don't stress about it then you'll have to lower your standards to the dirt or jack off.

Why would I need to lower my standards because I don't stress about myself?

Why would I need to lower my standards because I don't stress about myself?
Because you'll let yourself go and no foids will find you attractive. If you know they focus on every flaw and you have a face full of zits and a lot of arm fat, then you'll know you need to work on that before even thinking 3+/10 girls will want to fuck you.

Because you'll let yourself go and no foids will find you attractive. If you know they focus on every flaw and you have a face full of zits and a lot of arm fat, then you'll know you need to work on that before even thinking 3+/10 girls will want to fuck you.

I see what you mean. Tbh, I do focus on all my flaws and check myself in the mirror but I didn't think I was putting girls into the picture. But you just made me realise I am doing that because all I can think of is going gym to make myself look more dominant when girls talk to me.

I see what you mean. Tbh, I do focus on all my flaws and check myself in the mirror but I didn't think I was putting girls into the picture. But you just made me realise I am doing that because all I can think of is going gym to make myself look more dominant when girls talk to me.
I gymceled a lot to look more attractive to a girl. She still ignored me everyday, but the positive thing I got is being a lot stronger and quicker.

I gymceled a lot to look more attractive to a girl. She still ignored me everyday, but the positive thing I got is being a lot stronger and quicker.

rip. If a girl hypothetically hugged me, I would reciprocate but would avoid her because I want to be more muscular. Might be more about myself - I want to be stronger and quicker too.
Fauxflirters are the worst - my strategy is to just completely ignore them - might make a thread.

Wat?

I think bdd is not real at this point

It's simple really, some have real bdd and some tell themselves they have bdd to cope with dissatisfaction with their appearance. Real bdd sufferers are less likely to show their faces at all, much less to be the face of bdd suffering. Bdd is a truly devastating condition that causes people to hide themselves away, be more likely to commit suicide, etc. It's the ones that fake it for cope that often love to show themselves.

It's simple really, some have real bdd and some tell themselves they have bdd to cope with dissatisfaction with their appearance. Real bdd sufferers are less likely to show their faces at all, much less to be the face of bdd suffering. Bdd is a truly devastating condition that causes people to hide themselves away, be more likely to commit suicide, etc. It's the ones that fake it for cope that often love to show themselves.

> Real bdd sufferers are less likely to show their faces at all

Damn I am glad to know that. There was some post about "muh poor girl posting her selfies on reddit every month thinking she is ugly because she probably has bdd"

>tfw my eyes are 3 planck lengths too close
It's over.