Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel As an ugly Subhuman untermensch, your only value in life is the shekels in your account

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
There is no value in life for an ugly incel. To society, an incels is completely valueless. Your value as an ugly Subhuman piece of trash is the amount of money in your account.

friends? family? luck/fate? they will all abandon you if the conditions are right, hell many of us don't even have friends and have never had any. worthwhile family members who care for you? :feelskek:,many here have exact opposite experience. worthless Subhuman low IQ shitskin parents who lack sentience, literal NPCs.
luck? incels luck is shit, every fucking day there is some new nigger problem, flea infestation, thunderstorm damaging fucking house gutter, computer crashing.
fate? only fate me and you have is to be a fucking wagie for mr.shekelberg with no escape.

in the end, only thing an incel can do is money max and build up heavy savings. I am forced to be extremely frugal due to sheer amount of bullshit problems I constantly run into.

An incels only true unconditional friend is the shekels in his hand and in his account.

CD3F2DC8 A8FC 4DFF A337 3DB38B6AE7D5

Fucking broootal

Even slaves in ancient Rome had access to virgin pussy in order to create even more slaves

in the end, only thing an incel can do is money max and build up heavy savings. I am forced to be extremely frugal due to sheer amount of bullshit problems I constantly run into.
I agree but my existence isn't just about some foids. I like to pursue other things and I like my copes. Even if soyciety doesn't give a fuck I still give a fuck about my own self preservation brocel

Money is freedom and power, people who would make fun of you and beat you up will suck up if you are rich.

There is no value in life for an ugly incel. To society, an incels is completely valueless. Your value as an ugly Subhuman piece of trash is the amount of money in your account.

friends? family? luck/fate? they will all abandon you if the conditions are right, hell many of us don't even have friends and have never had any. worthwhile family members who care for you? :feelskek:,many here have exact opposite experience. worthless Subhuman low IQ shitskin parents who lack sentience, literal NPCs.
luck? incels luck is shit, every fucking day there is some new nigger problem, flea infestation, thunderstorm damaging fucking house gutter, computer crashing.
fate? only fate me and you have is to be a fucking wagie for mr.shekelberg with no escape.

An incels only true unconditional friend is the shekels in his hand and in his account.

View attachment 466864

:feelsthink:

I keep thousands in savings in business account offshore...

And on disability while dealing drugs out of stash houses not connected to my residence to avoid being caught.... :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I agree man...

I realized this after working jobs and having to support myself. You are treated very badly to the point it becomes mentally hard to work...

How can anybody work with bullying everyday? Coworkers ratting over the smallest thing so you get fired.

This is not bullshit. Normies think you are lazy and you can not work.

They refuse to believe that humans in the workplace see you ugly face and everybody fucking gangs up on you like cartel organization...

they try to tell you what to do. They try to find things you doing wrong so they can point it to the boss.

The women are the most guilty of this shit in the workplace, the males are also pieces of shit too. Sometimes you will get nice male coworkers but they will be only few.

Most of the males will go with the females bullshit complaints about you.

I also never got hired by any women. They also gave me dirty looks.

Bullshit "Ohh we have more candidates right now.... hehehe TEHEE"

Fuck this fucking whores..

https://CarsByOwner.io = ONLY ugly men hired. No Foids or Chad or even normies

PS. What you said about family is gold. My family did everything for my sister. They never did anything for me at all. Both parents spent $500K on divorce. They never spent a dime to fight the criminal bogus charges of this fucking piece of shit - Gregg Hayim....

Fucking disgusting fat balding fucking jew piece of fucking shit... Hairy - belly - receding hair line... Short height.... And now going bankrupt... :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

2-Gregg-Hayim.jpg

his balding worthless brother too...

Drives bank-owned Ferraris that they can not sell with slowing business but ages like a Honda Civic with all the paint fading and rust building...

staff-FLL-2021_0007_garrett-hayim.png

PS. What you said about family is gold. My family did everything for my sister. They never did anything for me at all. Both parents spent $500K on divorce. They never spent a dime to fight the criminal bogus charges of this fucking piece of shit - Gregg Hayim....

Fucking disgusting fat balding fucking jew piece of fucking shit... Hairy - belly - receding hair line... Short height.... And now going bankrupt... :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

2-Gregg-Hayim.jpg

his balding worthless brother too...

Drives bank-owned Ferraris that they can not sell with slowing business but ages like a Honda Civic with all the paint fading and rust building...

staff-FLL-2021_0007_garrett-hayim.png

Daaaamn, who the fuck is Gregg Hayim?

I’ve been saying this multiple times. Money is EVERYTHING for an ugly man, especially if coupled with some mental disorder such as autism. There’s so much shit normies get for free that a truecel has to pay for! People here who are against moneymaxxing are deluded, it’s either rope or reach at least middle-class income for truecels.

Last edited: