Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel as an ugly man you give no value to people.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
thats true. i noticed that even when i was a teen.

you are ugly? incel? low social status? people have no interest being friends with you or to fuck you. they get NOTHING out of spending time with you from society point of view.

this is the most brutal pill. you will ALWAYS be subhuman to EVERYONE. people will always act bad to you.

your problems will always be boring to everyone
making plans with you will always be something easy to cancel if something better comes up
you will always get ignored by people u know when theres a foid around
when you will be in a big group you will always be the one people will tease

you are ugly? incel? low social status? people have no interest being friends with you or to fuck you. they get NOTHING out of spending time with you from society point of view.
so fucking true, all my "friends" simultaneously abanonded me for no reason. im not a dick, im not an asskisser, nothing. yet they still couldnt stand me

that's the failo effect in a nutshell, you could have the greatest personality in the world, if you're an ugly piece of shit it renders your personality null and void.

not being able to get sex interferes with ability to make friends tbh

If you’re only problem is attracting women, then you’re a fakecel until proven otherwise.

Everyone hates us

that's the failo effect in a nutshell, you could have the greatest personality in the world, if you're an ugly piece of shit it renders your personality null and void.

Wherever I go I'm out of place. I'm not welcome anywhere in this world