Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill As an ugly male I don’t like this fakecel witch hunting

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
I see niggas who moggs me everyday alone. I’m not all (he’s 5’11”) and white FAKECEL. We should be able to just post and not have spergy fakecel accusation shit all the time.

I don't want to be mogged on an incel forum. I come here specifically to avoid that. I don't wanna hear users brag about kissing girls, or having sex, or just being good looking but never trying.

Those same guys will abandon the community in a few years and talk about how this community brainwashed them. Like what happened with jack. I don't want fakecels here

weird thread title tbh

Just ignore the evidence theory

If you're a real truecel like me you have nothing to worry about

If you're a real truecel like me you have nothing to worry about
No I am I’d just rather talk about how fucked society is then have some drama about so and so is a fakecel without proof

<im a mentalcel and some people say Im fake. they have no idea of my suffering. im barelly alive

I don't want to be mogged on an incel forum. I come here specifically to avoid that. I don't wanna hear users brag about kissing girls, or having sex, or just being good looking but never trying.

This, the rest of the internet is a safe space for fakecels. Why does 1 incel forum matter so much to fakecels.

This, the rest of the internet is a safe space for fakecels. Why does 1 incel forum matter so much to fakecels.
I just don’t like petty drama and accusations without merit

If you are decent looking fuck off
I dont know how good looking I am. i dont have a self image. Or My self image is very distorted. Foids dont seem to see me atractive enought. Honestly I dont look chad at all so... chads only