Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over as an oldcel, this is one of the most evil, insidious lies that normies tell

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
"It gets better"

don't worry bro the older you get the happier u'll be bro

I am better. Thank you.

Life is an accelerating state of decay. It only gets worse

normie advice and platitudes are really meant to be dismissive

"It gets better"
Nigga no joke a couple months ago when i had a mental breakdown and spam called my normie friend who i had not talked to and let everything out at the end of it he said it will get better bro and hung-up on me and blocked me fuck normies man,

it's only better when you're dead tbh

"You should shower. Girls like guys who are clean and smell good"

Only good thing is that times passes much faster.

Yeah, one of the most evil of lies. And somehow we still believe it.

It's not entirely wrong as they logic in terms of the average ugly (4.5/10) that will end buxxing 37 years old single mom. The fact oldcels are the minority means most incels are realistically gonna make it to societal standards of "normality". Otherwise incels on the web who are involved in these matters would cumulate not stay roughly the same number and the average age would grow instead of being 21-22 as it was in 2014

don't worry bro the older you get the happier u'll be bro
To be fair, it does get better.

One Day At A Time Netflix GIF by It Gets Better Project

And by that, I mean you realize how stupid and pointless everything is, so you stop giving a shit.

I’ve never met a man over 35 that genuinely

>Wants to make the world a better place.

That’s something teenagers say when they first find out how bad everything is, and they wanna fix it. Oldheads realize there’s no fixing shit, and humans don’t deserve utopia anyways.

Humans are a bunch of stupid, mean, hairless apes. Pretending we’re special compared to all the other animals is our biggest flaw. This planet would be better off in the hands of the gorillas.

planet of the apes GIF

This is true utopia.

To be fair, it does get better.

One Day At A Time Netflix GIF by It Gets Better Project

And by that, I mean you realize how stupid and pointless everything is, so you stop giving a shit.

I’ve never met a man over 35 that genuinely

>Wants to make the world a better place.

That’s something teenagers say when they first find out how bad everything is, and they wanna fix it. Oldheads realize there’s no fixing shit, and humans don’t deserve utopia anyways.

Humans are a bunch of stupid, mean, hairless apes. Pretending we’re special compared to all the other animals is our biggest flaw. This planet would be better off in the hands of the gorillas.

planet of the apes GIF

This is true utopia.
BRO THAT S THE THING... THERE S NOTHING TO FIX NOTHING TO FIGHT FOR NOTHING TO UPGRADE NOTHING TO PUT EFFORTS IN... IT GETS WORSE... Why am I born a male with high sex drive huh ? wanna kill myself fr fk the whores and stupid dudes out there roaming

It kinda does. More freedom as compared to a child and better treatment. Owning your own apartment and being able to cope however you want in the future doesn’t seem so bad. I like things now

BRO THAT S THE THING... THERE S NOTHING TO FIX NOTHING TO FIGHT FOR NOTHING TO UPGRADE NOTHING TO PUT EFFORTS IN... IT GETS WORSE... Why am I born a male with high sex drive huh ? wanna kill myself fr fk the whores and stupid dudes out there roaming
There is no fixing anything. There is no progress. There’s no story of humanity. We as a species are not developing towards anything. There is just a never ending cycle of hairless apes being born, trying to figure out the world in 80ish years, and then dying, rinse and repeat.

infinity GIF by Laurène Boglio

Humans get shat out the womb and immediately start arguing about the same shit they’ve been arguing about for 10,000 years, and then they die and the argument starts back from stage 1.

The Romans banned circumcision 2,000 years ago because they considered it a crime against humanity. Now here we are in 2023 arguing about whether cutting up baby cocks cures AIDs.

I do buy into the conspiracy theory that ancient humans were more advanced than we are today, and simply just lost all the knowledge after a few generations. Sounds exactly like what’s happening today. Trying to teach zoomies any kind of technical skills is impossible. Soon enough, we’ll have a bunch of broke air conditioning units and a bunch of kids too stupid to be taught HVAC repair.

You see it in Africa when a 200 year old bridge collapses, and nobody knows how to repair it. It will be the same here soon.

If things don't get better by 25 I'm roping or turing to a life of crime fuck this life

I used to say things like this now I'm approaching 33... Kind of just end up in a meaningless limbo never quite getting over the hump to roping

I need some hard drugs but I hate talking to normshits and scumbags

There is no fixing anything. There is no progress. There’s no story of humanity. We as a species are not developing towards anything. There is just a never ending cycle of hairless apes being born, trying to figure out the world in 80ish years, and then dying, rinse and repeat.

infinity GIF by Laurène Boglio

Humans get shat out the womb and immediately start arguing about the same shit they’ve been arguing about for 10,000 years, and then they die and the argument starts back from stage 1.

The Romans banned circumcision 2,000 years ago because they considered it a crime against humanity. Now here we are in 2023 arguing about whether cutting up baby cocks cures AIDs.

I do buy into the conspiracy theory that ancient humans were more advanced than we are today, and simply just lost all the knowledge after a few generations. Sounds exactly like what’s happening today. Trying to teach zoomies any kind of technical skills is impossible. Soon enough, we’ll have a bunch of broke air conditioning units and a bunch of kids too stupid to be taught HVAC repair.

You see it in Africa when a 200 year old bridge collapses, and nobody knows how to repair it. It will be the same here soon.
I do think we're evolving towards something but it's just EXTREMLY hard to predict and see it... we're born with will and strong desires and some are very smart and passionate about learning useful stuff like math enthusiast, science , biology enthusiasts...
Unfortunately I got shit parents and no motivation from how society cucks men... But today's completly destroyed morals and love makes it that most people would rather keep their IQ and knowledge for themselves rather than trying to help society since there are no worthy rewards today... People with better flesh and bones are the ones getting the most rewards, and then women wonder why men are "shit" when they're the whole reason behind motivation and virtue destruction... Yes I agree back then people were prolly better because wanting to be strong and build a better society would attract girls and poor degenerates men and violent people with destructive mindsets wouldn't be able to compete with smarter and more competent men no matter their height or "chad" face... But today everything is so easy that everyone is back to being primitive... Maybe that's the way humanity evolve... HARD TIMES = EVOLVING and EVOLVING = EASY TIMES and EASY TIMES = DEGENERACY and DEGENERACY = HARD TIMES and we evolve slowly in this loop... This loop allows not only to select the better genes, but also the smarter ones so it might be a theory on how humanity gets better (suifuel from how slow and how much sacrifices the loop needs but it is what it is)... I guess we're just super unlucky to be born in a degenerate era brocel... I wna die now

Last edited:
Life gets better for normies
Not so much for us boyos
Its over