Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an oldcel, being called sir is a knife to the heart

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
especially by a younger person :(

It's okay, you'll always be a boyo here.

I'm 21 and I already feel like a 50 year old.

First time i got called "man" my dick got hard

I need to daddymaxxx but im only 5f9

I get called sweetie by girls younger than me

im 30 and get treated like some uni freshman by cafeteria staff

Kid > Young Man > Sir

Im already starting to get sir'd.

Sircels are a breath from death.

i'm 19 and called sir all the time

I know this feel all too well.

The worst is when you start getting called "sir" by people YOUR AGE or slightly younger because you look so much older to them due to premature aging. By the end of my early 20s people in the 18-20 age range were all talking to me like I was a fucking grandpa...no doubt due to my nasal folds, hairline and saggy skin. This is why I got a full facelift and necklift at age 27.

It's over for grandpacels.

everyone calls me sir at my job and im only 24

I get called darling. Even worse

It alternates between young man and sir.

I'm mid-40s, so I guess I have to accept it. Honestly I hate it. Usually men call sir though. Younger women don't for some reason.

Then again they called this young guy, maybe 21-25? sir in front of me, so it didn't bother me.

Sir could be an insult to some people not because of the age thing but because they identify as female.

At least "sir" implies respect. I've been called a lot worse over the course of my lifetime.

Welcome back NYincel! I was wondering if you had escaped inceldom since you've been quiet lately. :)

At least "sir" implies respect. I've been called a lot worse over the course of my lifetime.

Welcome back NYincel! I was wondering if you had escaped inceldom since you've been quiet lately. :)
Thanks, was working on a major car repair, good to get off the fucking internet for a while.

I am the opposite. I still feel like I am 17 and it's horrible.
Not saying in appearance, if I shave my beard I look like a helpless boy at the age of 15. I feel old because time passes and I can not enjoy life, I'm always tired like an old beggar with no hope in life.

I got called sir or young man at 13
soon people will call me grandpa

This is why I got a full facelift and necklift at age 27.
Did that make any difference in how society reacts to you?

Anyway i'm rarely called anything since only time people talk to me is when homeless people ask for money. When buying from a shop or whatever i'm not normally greeted with anything. I would say i am a sircel though, sadly.