Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an MGTOW/Incel I support Israel you should too

• Thread starter BosnianCroatian7210
  • Start date
BosnianCroatian7210

BosnianCroatian7210

Banned
-

Attachments

• 1598650678511.png
    1598650678511.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 455
  • 1598650680042.png
    1598650680042.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 18
Just pay taxes in America bro...

It'll get there soon enough.

(((Fellow whites)))

Israel should be dismantled and the invaders/colonisers go back to where they were from.

Israel should be dismantled and the invaders/colonisers go back to where they were from.
Same with Australia and the Americas ngl ngl, this would be giga lifefuel for me if that ever happens.

Same with Australia and the Americas ngl ngl, this would be giga lifefuel for me if that ever happens.

If all the non-aboriginals left Australia it would be like a post modern society with abos drinking grog in empty sky scrapers.

I would settle for seeing the west burn.

I don’t care tbh

for some reason a lot of right wing people think israel is kind of jewish trad utopia

Politically, I'm ambivalent about Israel and it's scuffles with the Arabs.

On a personal level, I hate Israel because nearly every Israeli I have met is an abrasive, backstabbing, selfish cunt.

if you want to troll muslimcels just larp as a hindu nationalist. they have at least somewhat dignity

Why though? Israel, as a nation, has no business existing where it does and how it came to be.

Britain after WW2 literally took a group of people whose only claim to the land was their religious right from 2000 years ago? And dumped them in the middle of a foreign land, resulting in the gradual displacement of the existing population.

Are you fucking serious? While we're at it, let's rewind the clock then and displace everyone in their current lands, because some other religious or ethnic group had lived there during that time, and create new nations under bullshit pretenses. By Britain's logic, America should send all of the blacks back to Africa, send all of the whites back to Europe, and round up all of the natives and go, "there you are, lads. It's yours now. Alright, good show. Off to have some tea and biscuits."

Anybody who supports Israel is either biased due to being Jewish nationalists or Zionists, or they're brainwashed goy. There's nothing more to this. I always laugh when people say the Israel Middle East situation is a comolex issue. Really? What exactly is complex about others bringing strangers into your home to live there against your will who then slowly claim more and more square feet around the house as their own?

Picture it right now: BLM supporters break into your home and put a homeless black guy there to live. The police won't do anything about it, neither will your neighbors, and eventually the previously-homeless man now starts behaving like he owns the place. And the whole neighborhood still acts like absolutely nothing is wrong and acts like he belongs there.

Graycel fakecel tier thread
"MGTOW" :feelsseriously:

OP is a dirty Serbian Faggot that grew up in a bomb shelter :feelskek:

I prefer not supporting countries, cause they don't give a fuck about me. Sure, I hate some more than others, but that's normal.

What about your country ? aren't you a nationalist or something, i personally hate mine, but when i say i hate my country i mean the people and the government, i love the land and the culture.
I am not patriotic, but I recognize that a nation has a culture of people and I think that culture should be maintained by not mixing races or adapting to another culture. The society sees it as right-wing and nationalistic or Xenophobic, but it should be more natural that you don't want to feel foreign in your own country.

Jews are our master , don't put me in the jail FBI I am a good goy :feelsbadman:

I am not patriotic, but I recognize that a nation has a culture of people and I think that culture should be maintained by not mixing races or adapting to another culture. The society sees it as right-wing and nationalistic or Xenophobic, but it should be more natural that you don't want to feel foreign in your own country.
At this point i just don't care about nation. The culture you're talking about is for the normans.
Us incels are hated by everyone. We are destined to rot in our rooms. No culture for us man.

Why though? Israel, as a nation, has no business existing where it does and how it came to be.

Britain after WW2 literally took a group of people whose only claim to the land was their religious right from 2000 years ago? And dumped them in the middle of a foreign land, resulting in the gradual displacement of the existing population.

Are you fucking serious? While we're at it, let's rewind the clock then and displace everyone in their current lands, because some other religious or ethnic group had lived there during that time, and create new nations under bullshit pretenses. By Britain's logic, America should send all of the blacks back to Africa, send all of the whites back to Europe, and round up all of the natives and go, "there you are, lads. It's yours now. Alright, good show. Off to have some tea and biscuits."

Anybody who supports Israel is either biased due to being Jewish nationalists or Zionists, or they're brainwashed goy. There's nothing more to this. I always laugh when people say the Israel Middle East situation is a comolex issue. Really? What exactly is complex about others bringing strangers into your home to live there against your will who then slowly claim more and more square feet around the house as their own?

Picture it right now: BLM supporters break into your home and put a homeless black guy there to live. The police won't do anything about it, neither will your neighbors, and eventually the previously-homeless man now starts behaving like he owns the place. And the whole neighborhood still acts like absolutely nothing is wrong and acts like he belongs there.
What's funny is that whilst the Britbongs have no problem doing this to someone else, they screech and throw a tantrum when it happens to them