Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL As an Indian male, I'm so glad Indian women are the most unattractive women

The genetically blessed Pajeetas are hot AF thoughever

Bro :feelskek: He's right, but Tamil and Mallu foids are different tho :feelsokman:

Ugliest = Australoids (Papuans, Australian Aboriginals, Melanesians, Etc.)

Second ugliest are Dravidians (genetically mostly Australoid with minor Aryan admixture making them less ugly than Papuan and Australian toilets, but still completely unfuckable).

Third ugliest are Hamitic toilets.

Fourth Bantoid, Nilotic, and Congoloid.

Fifth are Khoi-San.

Every other race of toilet is fuckable, including Indian Aryans.

Honestly, Curries are based, everbody hates them but not to me Curries optimize what it means to be incel, but they never give up never surrender. The Soul of the Curry is the Soul of the Trucel

Rajpoot is confident about dating women of other races, and why wouldn't he? there's over a billion of him.

80% of Chindians are Indian Tamil men with Chinese women in Singapore and Malaysia

Surprisingly Tamil men have similar stereotypes in Singapore and Malaysia that black men have in America

Singaporean Tamil Indians are generally taller and bigger than Chinese men and women, many Chinese women in Singapore sleep with Tamil men simply because they're bigger downstairs and are dark skin. Chinese women are petite in Singapore, its easy for Tamil men to satisfy them in bed easier

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DesiDiaspora/comments/1e4usbi/comment/ldhffvt/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

@Rapist Just Be Tamil pill :blackpill: is real. It's over for you if you aren't born a Tamil :cryfeels:

Second ugliest are Dravidians (genetically mostly Australoid with minor Aryan admixture making them less ugly than Papuan and Australian toilets, but still completely unfuckable).

Fifth are Khoi-San.

Indian Aryans are the second ugliest Non-Hamitic Caucasian toilets (only behind Berbers), but they're definitely fuckable. The above toilets are roughly 60~80% Aryan with only a minority of Australoid ancestry. They have straight hair, wide hips, thick thighs. The only thing that's really ugly ugly about them is their shap faces, long pointy noses, and the fact that they are Desi's.

RICEWHORES LOVE THE BBC (Big Bharati Cock). The urge to spread this truth is a big part of what pushed me to make an account instead of lurking. CURRIES: UNTIL YOU'VE TRIED HAIRMAXXING, YOU MAY BE FAKECEL.
Cope, would work only for Tamils

He's coping, Indians have same small dick as Chinese.
True, even kpoopers would cuck other curries. Except for Tamils. Tamils aren't even curries frankly, they are niggers

Fifth are Khoi-San.

Bro :feelskek: He's right, but Tamil and Mallu foids are different tho :feelsokman:

Punjabis mog

The genetically blessed Pajeetas are hot AF thoughever
I once liked a panjeeta who was beyond beautiful . I thought I had a chance because I made her laugh and she spoke with me often. She rejected me.

Which is what made me redpilled and eventually found this site

Are you fucking stupid? Women have infinite SMV.