Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting as an incel you will never be at your family's expectations

COPEmaster

COPEmaster

Recruit
★★
no matter how hard you try you will always be the loser and the one that always needs to try harder, you will always be compared to your cousins and even strangers on the street, my grandmother always says that she sees teens in the street that are good looking and everything and she always wants me to be like them even and compares me to my chad cousins telling me that look how they are successful and everything, even my father says that and when i try to talk they are always against me in anything i say, narcissist pieces of shit, but when you are blackpilled and you know what's going on the pain is multiplied by a 1000%, and at the moment of me being angry and knowing why they are telling me that, it makes me think about cutting their throat.

just be a chad bro! women love that shit!

Fucking hate thanksgiving. Even though most of my family barely got offspring they still feel the need to make fun of me for being lonely. They grew up in a different country etc so shit is so different. Must suck having even your cousins mog you

Ofc not they expect you to keep up with others who have better genetics, they're retard sociopaths if they expected you to be better looking.

Fucking hate thanksgiving. Even though most of my family barely got offspring they still feel the need to make fun of me for being lonely. They grew up in a different country etc so shit is so different. Must suck having even your cousins mog you
your avi makes my wiener bigger

my grandmother always says that she sees teens in the street that are good looking and everything and she always wants me to be like them
too real it actually depresses me. it's the worst when you hear from your relatives how much of a loser you are. I remember when my grandmother asked me if I had any girlfriend I said no, and like your grandmother she pointed out how every teen my age outside are talking with girls chasing them etc. I said jokingly maybe I would do it too not to appear as a complete fucking jaded weirdo and she answered "no, you can't"

I can't stand being around people I know, I can't stand not living upto expectations. I'm surprised how they haven't asked if I'm gay or whether I'm fucking impotent at this point.