Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As an incel, you shouldn’t empathize with your fellow humans or humans in general because

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
If you empathize with women who don’t fuck you and with men who think, they are superior to you, even if they don’t disrespect you, then you are beyond cucked and an absolute beta faggot.
In this world it’s not about giving, but about „giving and getting“ and if you don’t get anything, you have no reasoning give.
Even if a man/woman doesn't disrespect you, even if a man gives you to eat and drink, the mere fact that he thinks he's better than you should be reason enough for you to despise him.
From a moral point of view, you have the absolute green card to be as evil as you wish, because they are constantly humiliating you by thinking bad about you, so YOU’re acting from the defensive position of a victim, not from the position of a attacker.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 12368047-6C32-45B8-93A3-644EFA7B49E3.jpeg
    12368047-6C32-45B8-93A3-644EFA7B49E3.jpeg
    18.9 KB · Views: 13
We are on open warpath against society of normies and sex have personally Even If I would starve on fucking desert I would rather die than take slice of bread or water bottle from normies or sex havers
True.

We are on open warpath against society of normies and sex have personally Even If I would starve on fucking desert I would rather die than take slice of bread or water bottle from normies or sex havers