Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an incel you need to grow a thicker skin.

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★
Ethnic minorities, low value males, manlets, incels, poor, need to grow a thicker skin and stop giving a fuck, everyone consider us human trash, give us dirty looks, scared of not touching us accidentally they cross the street, mutter in themleves slurs and hating us for not contributing to society, for not paying taxes, for not apologising for existing which is basically low value males who try hard to achieve respect and please.

We should completely stop giving a fuck who think what and who says what in real life also, no use in it, you cant escape from your skin, they will still think the worst about you but you shouldnt let it get to you, remember they are nothing to you, you dont need them, their opinion is irrelevant to you.

Today i talked to social worker because i had to renew my neetbux. She asked me did i worked somewhere over the summer, i said no. She asked me do i collect secundary materials, which extremely poor people do by dumpster diving, i said no. I could see it in her face she was pissed because a relatively young able man doesnt want to work. So she asked how do i live if im not working anything, i answered thats not life, its barely surviving. She scoffed at me and signed my renewal.

In my younger days i would try to make up some things, to try to look like good and hard working man. Afterwards i would feel bad for weeks for being incopettent loser who cant even provide for himself. Now i dont care. My advice work for the money, work as much you think that money is worth for. Dont chase anyones approval or respect.

No, you need to leanmaxx

I could see it in her face she was pissed because a relatively young able man doesnt want to work.
I thought you were an oldcel? :dafuckfeels:

true having a thick skin matters, especially when the whole world is against you.

Thick leathery skin is for reptilians, and it makes your body reliant on external temperature regulation, that is, you get so heavily defensive of people that it becomes impossible to regulate your inner state independently, as they will always have a weigh on the equation. The right choice is to have a strong foundation and principles so that nothing can knock you down.

I also want to neetbux. Where are you from OP?

Ethnic minorities, low value males, manlets, incels, poor, need to grow a thicker skin and stop giving a fuck, everyone consider us human trash, give us dirty looks, scared of not touching us accidentally they cross the street, mutter in themleves slurs and hating us for not contributing to society, for not paying taxes, for not apologising for existing which is basically low value males who try hard to achieve respect and please.

We should completely stop giving a fuck who think what and who says what in real life also, no use in it, you cant escape from your skin, they will still think the worst about you but you shouldnt let it get to you, remember they are nothing to you, you dont need them, their opinion is irrelevant to you.

Today i talked to social worker because i had to renew my neetbux. She asked me did i worked somewhere over the summer, i said no. She asked me do i collect secundary materials, which extremely poor people do by dumpster diving, i said no. I could see it in her face she was pissed because a relatively young able man doesnt want to work. So she asked how do i live if im not working anything, i answered thats not life, its barely surviving. She scoffed at me and signed my renewal.

In my younger days i would try to make up some things, to try to look like good and hard working man. Afterwards i would feel bad for weeks for being incopettent loser who cant even provide for himself. Now i dont care. My advice work for the money, work as much you think that money is worth for. Dont chase anyones approval or respect.
She should find your a gf to motivate you to get a job.

59DA5D27 FFB2 4D3C BACE AEA182D382CD

A lot of people misunderstand having "thicker skin" as being a cuck with no self respect and will never stand up for himself because he has "thicker skin".

No, you need to leanmaxx
No use for me.
I also want to neetbux. Where are you from OP?
Serbia, here if you dont have a job and dont own anything expensive like a house or a car, and plus if you are uneducated mentally ill poorfag, you get around 60 eur a month.

I have skin like an elephant

No use for me.

Serbia, here if you dont have a job and dont own anything expensive like a house or a car, and plus if you are uneducated mentally ill poorfag, you get around 60 eur a month.
kako jbt. Vamo u hrvatskoj kurca nemogu dobit od socijalne pomoci osin ako si ono 80 postotni retard ili invalid dobices nekih 100-200 eura

dont work leech the max you can from the govt, unfortunately theres no neetbux in my country, i'll have to work in a shitty job with very low wage

She should find your a gf to motivate you to get a job.
True that, she expected me to value a life in which you dumpster dive like a rat for survival with nothing to hope for.
A lot of people misunderstand having "thicker skin" as being a cuck with no self respect and will never stand up for himself because he has "thicker skin".
Its total opposite, its not seeing youreself trough other peoples eye. When you start arguing with someone about his opinion about you, you are basically appealing to him to change his mind about you.

No use for me.

ee countries give neetbux? wtf?

kako jbt. Vamo u hrvatskoj kurca nemogu dobit od socijalne pomoci osin ako si ono 80 postotni retard ili invalid dobices nekih 100-200 eura
Tako je i ovde ako je rec o socijali, ovo se racuna kao materijalno posto ne mozes naci stalni posao, samo moras biti uredno prijavljen na biro za nezaposlene i u zavisnosti koliko si siromasan dobijas pomoc, ako neko u tvojoj prodici ima primanja ili posao dobijas prakticno nista, ja posto nemam nikakvu imovinu i primanja dobijam samo osnovicu posto sam musko i kao radno sposoban.

Its total opposite, its not seeing youreself trough other peoples eye. When you start arguing with someone about his opinion about you, you are basically appealing to him to change his mind about you.
I wasn't talking about just opinions, I was talking more about bullying etc

"just grow thicker skin" is a very common gaslighting tactic used by parents/teachers/principals to victims of verbal and physical bullying, "oh that big bully hit you? lol just grow thicker skin"

I'm not saying that's what you mean, I'm saying that this is the way a lot of people think about it/mean when they say it.

Tako je i ovde ako je rec o socijali, ovo se racuna kao materijalno posto ne mozes naci stalni posao, samo moras biti uredno prijavljen na biro za nezaposlene i u zavisnosti koliko si siromasan dobijas pomoc, ako neko u tvojoj prodici ima primanja ili posao dobijas prakticno nista, ja posto nemam nikakvu imovinu i primanja dobijam samo osnovicu posto sam musko i kao radno sposoban.
kod nas je ta shema sa biroom samo kao godinu dana nakon sta si dobio otkaz i to je to. jbt sa 60 eura(to bi bilo nekih 100 eura ovde) bi moga se prehraniti barem. Jel ti onda redovito dobijas 60 eura samo zato sto si nezaposlen

"just grow thicker skin" is a very common gaslighting tactic used by parents/teachers/principals to victims of verbal and physical bullying, "oh that big bully hit you? lol just grow thicker skin"

I'm not saying that's what you mean, I'm saying that this is the way a lot of people think about it/mean when they say it.
They never say to bullies: "just be a decent human being".

Sorry i misunderstood you, youre right 100%. Everyone should make a big dill out of it and make it everyone's problem when you get bullied, biggest mistake is letting it slide.
kod nas je ta shema sa biroom samo kao godinu dana nakon sta si dobio otkaz i to je to. jbt sa 60 eura(to bi bilo nekih 100 eura ovde) bi moga se prehraniti barem. Jel ti onda redovito dobijas 60 eura samo zato sto si nezaposlen
U malim mestima nemas bas izbora, i skolovani ljudi imaju problem da nadju posao. Tri meseca si u prekidu, devet meseci dobijas. Dovoljno je da prezivis, sad u zadnje vreme cene su skocile za oko 50% , srecom konacno otvaraju strane markete u kojima je cena hrane znatno niza.

Last edited:

Tbh I think we're more ignored than hated

Tbh I think we're more ignored than hated
Depends, this what i wrote is mostly aimed at poor people and hideously ugly. Middle-class incel will still get judged by normies for not having life achievements, they will easily form an opinion of you being a gay/weirdo/pedo/failure/creep.