Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an incel when you fight back, but then you get pushed back.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
And sometimes you get pushed back further.

I've rebelled back in my early years, but still lost big time.

I've always thought if I had to remain incel I'd at least want to learn how to defend myself. Even though I'm a decent sized dude, I'm completely weak, unathletic, and out of shape for my size. I want to know that nobody can fuck with me and if they did, they'd regret it. 

Would take a massive amount of work and I still can't see where it would lead me, biggest factor holding me back being my fucked up knee.

QuantumDummy said:
I've always thought if I had to remain incel I'd at least want to learn how to defend myself. Even though I'm a decent sized dude, I'm completely weak, unathletic, and out of shape for my size. I want to know that nobody can fuck with me and if they did, they'd regret it.
Would take a massive amount of work and I still can't see where it would lead me, biggest factor holding me back being my fucked up knee
I resonate deeply with you that. I kind of had a similar attitude like that growing up, but each time I fought back it kind of rubbed people in the wrong way, and being ugly itself oozes out an unpleasant aura (to not want to be around).

I guess its understandable knowing that you feel like the whole worlds against you, but then you have nothing left to defend for yourself, and knowing that hardly anyone will be there for you. Women already have the luxury to not feel this pain and as they have a lot of support groups, friends around to keep themselves safe.

What helps me with my knee pain is doing single legged bulgurian split squats, don't squat to deep, just squat where the knee is about to hurt, and of course, its going to take time to heal of course.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I resonate deeply with you that. I kind of had a similar attitude like that growing up, but each time I fought back it kind of rubbed people in the wrong way, and being ugly itself oozes out an unpleasant aura (to not want to be around).

I guess its understandable knowing that you feel like the whole worlds against you, but then you have nothing left to defend for yourself, and knowing that hardly anyone will be there for you. Women already have the luxury to not feel this pain and as they have a lot of support groups, friends around to keep themselves safe.

What helps me with my knee pain is doing single legged bulgurian split squats, don't squat to deep, just squat where the knee is about to hurt, and of course, its going to take time to heal of course.

Good to know. That's exactly what it is, I have no validation or support from anyone at all, feeling like it's me against everyone. I also know what you mean by rubbing people the wrong way, but it's better than backing down like I've done a couple of times. When I'm outside I'm always worried about having a fight, and wondering if I can take someone on. 

Sometimes I'll tell myself I can take on anyone and it actually calms me and allows me to act whichever way I please without worrying what others think of me. Then throughout the day I'll come back to reality and feel small again.. It's really pathetic but stems from a lot of instances I've had in the past with other guys and not standing up for myself. 

I'll look into the squats but really I need to have my knee checked by a sports doctor. The kneecap has been subluxed (partially dislocated) 4 times in a couple of years, it all started after I was kicked by this autistic, hot headed psycho in high school. Until this day I wish I had gone back and cracked open his skull with a bat.