Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an incel never try to get friends

Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
Because if you do, the only thing you will get is a bundle of lying snakes. They can be ugly men as well, they will act all the same in real life. You will be buddies sharing a drink at one moment and the at the other he will be throwing you under the bus for the attention of some 4/10 foid. Never make this mistake.

i agree with this. i used to have some "friends" in high school. they did bully me quite a bit.

but we still hung out frequently (although it was mostly online than in person)

let me tell you this: as soon as one of them ascended, they completely abandoned the friend group.

Having friends is cope, because as soon as they become sex havers they will completely forget about you.

as soon as one of them ascended, they completely abandoned the friend group.
and later when they get cucked they go into major depression and nobody to talk to

Because if you do, the only thing you will get is a bundle of lying snakes. They can be ugly men as well, they will act all the same in real life. You will be buddies sharing a drink at one moment and the at the other he will be throwing you under the bus for the attention of some 4/10 foid. Never make this mistake.
True

I haven't tried to make friends in a very long time. I'm not able to trust and open up to someone else.
The vast majority of people are piece of shit so no much of a loss anyway

Why have friends when you can spew out some vitriol and pretend socialization on places like here and then go back to ignoring every person you encounter and is around IRL.

At least that's what I do and it has worked for 7 years in a row now, the older I get the more silly the idea of having a friend seems anyways for someone in my position, like having kids it just strikes me as a middle class novelty or luxury leisure activity for normies.

Having friends is cope, because as soon as they become sex havers they will completely forget about you.
Exactly, I feel like a lot of friend groups are just cope support groups for people till they can find a GF

I stopped trying to make friends. If someone wants to be my friend (as likely as winning the lottery) then cool, if not i wont make an effort

At least that's what I do and it has worked for 7 years in a row now, the older I get the more silly the idea of having a friend seems anyways for someone in my position, like having kids it just strikes me as a middle class novelty or luxury leisure activity for normies.
I feel the same. I think if you are friendless till you are 16, you will remain as such for the rest of your life. No benefits to making "friends" as a sub5 men, esp. IRL ones.

you are right but i feel lonely having zero friends. i wont be able to make any so it doesnt matter.

you are right but i feel lonely having zero friends. i wont be able to make any so it doesnt matter.
I just fill that hole by talking to people online or taking a piss on the copers.

The fact that you need to actively try to get friends tells about everything. You think normies go out of their way to have someone to talk to? Of course they don't. This is one of those things others take for granted, that we can only dream of.