Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over As an incel, it's better to die young

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★★
If you die at 25, some people will at least say "oh no, what a poor troubled kid".
If you die at 35, you're just that old ugly weirdo.

Embrace earlydeathmaxxing.

I won't kys soon though, maybe we'll get good AI-gfs and I'm comfortable rotting away in my room.

Lies, you could die at 20 and nobody would care if you are incel enough.

i couldn't care less about how others remember me after death.

If you die at 25, some people will at least say "oh no, what a poor troubled kid".
If you die at 35, you're just that old ugly weirdo.

Embrace earlydeathmaxxing.

I won't kys soon though, maybe we'll get good AI-gfs and I'm comfortable rotting away in my room.
dude u r dreaming. After 2 weeks nobody will even remember u except once in a while by very close family like mum or grandma

18 and roping soon ik for sure my father wouldnt give a fucking damn he’s been drunk out if his fucking ass before and tells me how much of a fuck up i am lmaoo fucking hate his guys he’s only good for money

Idfc how i’ll be remembered tbh never cared about people either way

life is about self love and self improvement not about beating yourself up and wallowing in self pity. you matter! and you're worth more than your- nvm just kidding

This is why GREASY UNHEALTHY JUNK FOOD is the best food for incels.

It feels good to eat it, but it will also reduce your life span :feelsokman:

Alcohol and nicotine are good copes for incels as well :feelsokman:

life is about self love and self improvement not about beating yourself up and wallowing in self pity. you matter! and you're worth more than your- nvm just kidding
Your only worth in this life is based on your looks.

If you are born ugly as a man, you're effectively a useless piece of meat. Women will never be able to love ugly men. It's OVER for uglycels.