Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As an incel, if you don't hate your parents, you are cucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Friendly reminder that your parents are the ones who put you on this horrible planet. It's their genes that made you an incel. They probably took drugs, or your mom smoked/drank alcohol before she knew she was pregnant or they could have known their child may be a genetic fuck up, but they couldn't hold their urges to procreate like the animals that they are. I hate my parents more than anything in this world and if you don't, you probably aren't even an incel, just a loser. All incels, especially truecels MUST have the feeling of hate towards their creators. It's natural.

Ps. Antinatalism all the way, in all cases, but ESPECIALLY when you know your child may be fucked up. And my parents knew it very well.

My parents are the only thing I have left that gives me any spark atm (except ket, but that's irrelevant), once they tell me they lost hope in me... that's when it'll be over for me I think :feelsbadman:

I hate my parents

My parents are the only thing I have left that gives me any spark atm (except ket, but that's irrelevant), once they tell me they lost hope in me... that's when it'll be over for me I think :feelsbadman:
How can you NOT hate them? It's the ultimate Stockholm syndrome. It's like loving the person who threw you into a deep pool but then took you out of it after you lost consciousness for 5 minutes and your brain cells died to the level that you are now a retard and can't go through life by yourself. B-B-BUT THEY SAVED ME. Fuck, I'd rather have no one than "helpful" parents.

for the same reason we should hate Demiurge aka the God of this material hellscape

How can you NOT hate them? It's the ultimate Stockholm syndrome. It's like loving the person who threw you into a deep pool but then took you out of it after you lost consciousness for 5 minutes and your brain cells died to the level that you are now a retard and can't go through life by yourself. B-B-BUT THEY SAVED ME. Fuck, I'd rather have no one than "helpful" parents.
Because I'm here now so I'm working with what I have. It's either suicide or struggle so on I chug for another day

My parents should not have had me, they were too far past the age for having Kids. My Dad and mom had me at 45 and 40.

My mom gave birth to me 4 months early because she saw a cat and freaked out (she's very scared of animals) and I guess that triggered her to shit me out.

Probably wouldn't be an incel if I had those months of development

My parents should not have had me, they were too far past the age for having Kids. My Dad and mom had me at 45 and 40.
Tbh. I'm surprised I wasn't born with down syndrome considering how old my parents were when I was born

That's FUCKED up. My parents had me at the age of like 30 but they still should know they shouldn't ty to have a child. After my mom gave birth to my sister at the age of ~22, they couldn't have a child for the next 8 years. After trying for a year or two they should have KNOWN to not try anymore because if after all they will have another baby, it may be deformed. So then it unfortunately happened. These retards should have NEVER had a child after the first one but were too dumb to understand that. Typical normalfags. And not like they were good, stable family when it comes to emotions and love and all that other stuff. I want to suffocate them in their sleep, fucking shitbags. Of course in Super Mario Maker 2.
" Joined May 10, 2020 "
LMFAO.

Last edited:
I'd 100% like to design a government bureaucracy to ensure that people like me are never born. Reproductive licenses that require the parents to pass certain genetic and personality tests before they're allowed to have any offspring.

Though I don't hate my parents, that's a strong word. I'm just angry at them. Roping is difficult, would have been easier not to have been born.

I'd 100% like to design a government bureaucracy to ensure that people like me are never born. Reproductive licenses that require the parents to pass certain genetic and personality tests before they're allowed to have any offspring.

Though I don't hate my parents, that's a strong word. I'm just angry at them. Roping is difficult, would have been easier not to have been born.
Can't disagree with the first paragraph. Majority of people should not have any children.

The only reason I hate my parents is because they denied me the surgery I needed to have a normal life, despite having enough money for the surgery to be insignificant cost to them, they are the epitome of selfishness

your parents are the ones who put you on this horrible planet.
It's their genes that made you an incel.
They probably took drugs, or your mom smoked/drank alcohol before she knew she was pregnant or they could have known their child may be a genetic fuck up,

Some guy on this forum might have a mom who got raped and forced to give birth in a basement

I blame my genes

I can't hate them. Why should I hate them? For having sex together? Even if they would look shitty like me, which they aren't (at least not to this degree) they can't get attacked for. Even so more, when the not small part of this forum would kill for a whiff of p*ssy, may even from a landwhale, which would made one or two of the parents subhuman.

The only person I would ask a question would be God, who created me, but I bet, when I am in heaven I am grateful for life and for making me.
BTW it is a command to honor your parents, which has promises from God. Ephesians 6:2,3 "2 “Honor your father and mother”—which is the first commandment with a promise— “so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth."
My mom gave birth to me 4 months early because she saw a cat and freaked out (she's very scared of animals) and I guess that triggered her to shit me out.

Probably wouldn't be an incel if I had those months of development

Oh, I already forgot my own prematurebirthcelness. But 4 months earlier is hefty!

Last edited:
I get your point

guess I'm cucked.