Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an incel do you think cousin marriage is bad?

Is cousin marriage good?

• Yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
No, solely because it leads to inbreeding. If it didn’t I wouldn’t have a problem it

No, solely because it leads to inbreeding. If it didn’t I wouldn’t have a problem it
This, just fucking your cousin or sister for fun is fine. But marrying and having kids with them is immoral because the children will be mouth breathing knuckle draggers

I think it's fine if it's not done consecutively throughout your bloodline, then it's an issue

It's highly common to base our attractions on a foid close to us, e.g. mother, sister, cousin. So I think cousin marriage is good.

Cousin marriage and inbreeding are one of the main reasons why Muzzies and Pajeets are so quick to aggression and are mentally retarded compared to the world, excluding Africans

Incel Factory, Just look at all the Countries with high cousin marriages. They tend to be more mentally challenged and look worse

Any incest is evil, ask the House of Habsburg, which literally disappeared because of this and lost the Spanish crown, simply because after a lot of incest, the last ruler of Spain from the House of Habsburg, Carlos 2, was so physically and mentally retarded that the Bourbons occupied the crown of Spain.

Imagine that you are losing forever a huge empire and the throne of this empire because of incest.