Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over As an ethnic, you pretty much have to be perfect to compete with the type of man who posts on IT

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
If you STEM max, get a good career, home owner by mid twenties, etc. and are at least 6'3'', you might have roughly the same SMV as the average ITcel.
BvMapNPxjKXIEnR9h8_XuZiRKZRAmFx_M_Oq6KKrW1E.jpg

The only other way to succeed as an ethnic is to be a thug criminal type. But if you're high inhib and don't have the connections to join a gang, you're fucked.

If you STEM max, get a good career, home owner by mid twenties, etc. and are at least 6'3'', you might have roughly the same SMV as the average ITcel.

The only other way to succeed as an ethnic is to be a thug criminal type. But if you're high inhib and don't have the connections to join a gang, you're fucked.
Ethnic males like Arabs and curries can't thugmaxx easily outside of the UK.
White, black and latino thugmaxxed guys are determined to monopolize the thugmaxxing lifestyle for themselves and won't accept any guy of another race except as a novelty or jester.

no tbh. He is ginger so he is just as fucked and norwood and fat

Your not a typical ethnic your a fucking arab although it's sand nigger you have a higher distribution of chads in your gene pool

Your not a typical ethnic your a fucking arab although it's sand nigger you have a higher distribution of chads in your gene pool
You can't find a single Chad in Egypt.

Most of those are incels by psl standards.
Brutal racepill
"Egyptian women are always complaining about how unlucky they are in the male department and constantly comparing our gentlemen to Europeans. Long gone are the Roshdy Abaza and Ahmed Ramzy days and the ladies just can’t seem to let go.

However, we’ve noticed lately how this attitude is pissing men off, especially when most of them are killing it at the gym and making sure every single follower they have on social media knows about it."

Also you have to scroll down to Moe Hadary before you see an ethnic looking guy tbh

But there aren't no good looking males in Egypt like you might suggest is what I was saying.

Egyptian women are always complaining about how unlucky they are in the male department and constantly comparing our gentlemen to Europeans.
I missed that lol. Brutal

I missed that lol. Brutal
You can't avoid it and it's taken a toll on so many ethnic males. It would be nice that even if this was the case people didn't bring it up but no they insist on bringing it up.
Thugmaxxed dudes also bring things like this up to flex on ethnic males. Never trust white or black normies that emulate thugmaxxed dudes for this reason tbh

But what I'm saying is that there aren't zero chads in Egypt like you seem to be suggesting.

Crazy cope. Ethnics are not on easy street don't get me wrong, but the SMV of the average rivals this baldcel already.

Is that op photo a IT member? Which one?

Cope. This dude is trucel

Is that op photo a IT member? Which one?
Dr Pizza, used to post on /r/inceltears before he went to jail.
S3iOaDhmYTMoSaZ_Fs3n23OF1YhIk4IBIGd7DQxsAbk.jpg

But what I'm saying is that there aren't zero chads in Egypt like you seem to be suggesting.
Those are Chadlites at best, there's no one in Egypt who could compete with an actual Chad like Chris Hemsworth.

truth. I bone mog the guy posted, but just cause I am manlet and curry means it's over and the guy mogs me hard overall

Crazy cope. Ethnics are not on easy street don't get me wrong, but the SMV of the average rivals this baldcel already.
He's white with blue eyes, ethnics can't compete.

He's white with blue eyes, ethnics can't compete.
Pretty much only relevant in SEA, no? Yeah foids everywhere else say they go nuts for blue eyes, but that's media propaganda because most chad celebrities are blue eyed. A non norwooding ethnic normie with a decent height would mog this soycel into hell, even though neither would have a shot with stacy. So would a brown eyed white normie come to think of it.

as an ehtnic dont even try to compete with whites. find a strong cope instead

Pretty much only relevant in SEA, no? Yeah foids everywhere else say they go nuts for blue eyes, but that's media propaganda because most chad celebrities are blue eyed. A non norwooding ethnic normie with a decent height would mog this soycel into hell, even though neither would have a shot with stacy. So would a brown eyed white normie come to think of it.
Works anywhere there are ethnic foids. And actually, a deformed white man with blue eyes mogs pretty much every ethnic in the world.
t422qnstz2r41.jpg

Works anywhere there are ethnic foids. And actually, a deformed white man with blue eyes mogs pretty much every ethnic in the world.
t422qnstz2r41.jpg
Oh, bro...you already know what I'm gonna say. That's extremely delusional. He's 1/10 mogs no one and will never breed, while there are literally billions of ethnics more than 1/10 psl with gfs and families. Can't make your argument without sounding insane....or highly trollish.

ah yes @tehgymcel420 :feelsseriously:. White tallfag LARPing as an ethnicel.

I'm glad im not the only one who sees this lmao
ik. Dude literally shits on ethnics and treats white chads like Gods. Kinda seems like a cumskin LARPing who gets joy out of seeing chads in his race mog ethnics. Never understood why whitecels are happy that chads in their race perform the best. You're not a chad so why would it make you happy? Some people gotta cope I guess.

ik. Dude literally shits on ethnics and treats white chads like Gods. Kinda seems like a cumskin LARPing who gets joy out of seeing chads in his race mog ethnics. Never understood why whitecels are happy that chads in their race perform the best. You're not a chad so why would it make you happy? Some people gotta cope I guess.
I wouldnt put it past a cumskin to larp as a pathetic non white self hating piece of human garbage.

I wouldnt put it past a cumskin to larp as a pathetic non white self hating piece of human garbage.
@Tellem--T did the same, turns out he was a tall and muscular Tyrone.

It's also cucked to identify with white people as an incel. Most white people want incels dead, so why would you associate with them? Same reason why I don't associate with Brazilian people. Even tho I mog most of them in my area (they're usually truecel shit-tier garbage) they're still adamant on hating those evil incels and defending muh kween.

@Tellem--T did the same, turns out he was a tall and muscular Tyrone.
Same thing with @blackletcel and @whogivesafucc. @blackletcel turned out to be a Tyrone LARPing/fakecelling and also got banned for making fun knajjd's height on his discord.While @whogivesafucc turned out to be a fakecel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back