Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel as an ethnic I deserve a white woman

jbeater

jbeater

Banned
-
I've had enough, there is no point in living without a beautiful blond girl. it fucking pains me when I see an ethnic foids they're so fucking ugly and disgusting, and should not belong in this world. white is power, but unfortunately, it rages me that I will never be white. I will never have the experience of having sex with a gorgeous out of this world blond girl, I am forever going to die alone.

brooke shields GIF

Would you ascend with your looksmatch (An ethnic LTB?)

Why is this account still up and running?

Like holy shit. Just ban this obvious infiltrator.

Fuck off, fed.

I hope the federal building you're in gets McVeigh'd soon (hoping isn't against the law).

nga just stfu and how am I an infiltrator?
I won't tell you just because I want you to keep making infiltrator mistakes. I don't want some troll/glowie/infiltrator to learn. kek

Most self loving ethic on .is:

ok fed. i hope you never touch a white woman ever
i'm sick and tired of all the racemixing

It's true, and it baffles me that my mom is European, but I came out looking ethnic.
shitskin genes are dominant, it shouldn't baffle you

I've had enough, there is no point in living without a beautiful blond girl. it fucking pains me when I see an ethnic foids they're so fucking ugly and disgusting, and should not belong in this world. white is power, but unfortunately, it rages me that I will never be white. I will never have the experience of having sex with a gorgeous out of this world blond girl, I am forever going to die alone.

brooke shields GIF
Don't we all

true, and it baffles me that my mom is European, but I came out looking ethnic.
That's racemixing for you. People don't want to pass on their blessings.

white “women”

ignore the fags in the replies. I want a white stacy gf as well. currywhores and sheboons are so ugly that very few of them are even remotely as attractive :feelspuke:

what are the chances that I become white in my next life?
thinking of doing a schery6
somewhat low, and it will be even lower as the jews are trying to kill us off by swamping white countries with shitskins

As a white man I deserve a Japanese gf

brooke shields GIF
I prefer swarthy, curly haired brown skinned women yo