Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "As an average girl, how are these my options?"

That supposed to be funny?

Sloth

Proof the average man doesnt exist to women. Only ugly men who they laugh at and chads who they are attracted to

Ummm sweaty, whamen are funny too!

The world was better when women had less rights.

Female humor, I never understood it

??
Is this supposed to be comedic?

I don’t get it. Is it supposed to be funny?
Also when normies describe someone’s look as “average”, that really means “ugly”. Normies are incapable of describing someone as ugly unless they are specifically attacking them. Normies will also never ever rate anyone asking for a rating as being below 5. 5 is their minimum. It means PSL0. A 6 would be a PSL2, a 7 would be a PSL4, an 8 would be PSL6, a 9 would be PSL8, a 10 is PSL10. They are incapable of believing that there is such a thing as a below average or ugly person; everyone is “atleast average bro! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder bro! Everyone is a 10 to someone!”. In the rare event where they can’t get away with virtue signalling by calling a PSL0 average, they would say something like “well you’re slightly below average” but they always follow it up with “but if you got better glasses, a better haircut, and trimmed your facial hair, you could be a 9!” A just worldview, HOPE, and peddling those things are like heroin to normies.

she should be forced to marry forehead and the right guy should be executed in public and thousand of women have to watch

Haha let's make fun of ugly looks tehehe doesn't surprise me at all

Proof the average man doesnt exist to women. Only ugly men who they laugh at and chads who they are attracted to
High IQ.