Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an American which language sounds the best to you?

• Thread starter Dreamerofgreateness
  • Start date

Best sounding language?

• Arabic

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Russian

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Japanese

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Hindi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Italian

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Others

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Recruit
★★★★
As an American which foreign language sounds great to you here are some options. Try giving rating if you have spare time.

I'm from Bangladesh so I'm curious know how bengali language sounds to others.

Italian sounds sexy sometimes. I've only ever heard one person speaking Bengali and it sounded weird to me.

I just realised that there was an "other" option so I'll change it. I like the way German sounds the most.

japanese because its phonetically literal in a way that's pleasing to autists

Arabic sounds cool

Probably japanese as I've had most exposure to it due to anime and other Japanese media.

Im not AmERican or native English speakER, but Icelandic language mogs all other languages. Icelandic is the language of gods.

As an American which foreign language sounds great to you here are some options. Try giving rating if you have spare time.

I'm from Bangladesh so I'm curious know how bengali language sounds to others.
I think spanish sounds nice when spoken by spaniards. But when spoken by mexicans its awful, they bastardized a great language

German is kinda cool but ngl a bit hard on the ears, in my opinion it can sound kinda harsh and percussive

French i really dislike to hear. It sounds like theyre trying to make themselves throw up with the sounds they make

Those are the only languages ive heard enough of to give an accurate rating to.

No best sounding language for your face

Spanish (dirty talk) from foids when they're getting fucked, and german from males when they're just speaking. IMO, German is just fucking badass!, because it sounds strong and intimidating.:horror:

Last edited:
TFW no qt3.14 petite smol freckled south Scottish gf to make me smaile.

German spoken by males and Japanese spoken by females

Femoids speaking Spanish or Japanese sounds nice.

Definitely German

(I'm British)

French or Swedish

Not American but pashto is my favourite sounding language. I am paki who lives in Canada ( not Pashtun). I also like the sound of proper urdu and dardic languages.

Kraut or chinese