Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion As a young kid, older foids weren't cruel to me. A pretty blonde girl was actually nice to me at one point

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Toilet Clogger
★★★★★
I don't have many memories of older foids being cruel to me when I was a young kid. They really only started being cunts to me when I was a teenager.

I remember I had a babysitter for the summer one year when I was probably 7 or 8 and she was actually quite nice to me. She was in high school and had a lot of foid interests but she actually liked doing some tomboyish things too which made being around her fun. She was actually quite pleasant looking too. She was pretty, thin, and blonde. I checked her instagram account a while ago and she's now married to a tall chad so she's still a chad-only foid at heart but that's besides the point. It's wild to me that for a point in time, a stereotypical popular attractive girl didn't treat me like a piece of bird shit on the sidewalk.

I imagine how different my life would be if foids were just nicer to me in general all throughout my life. I'm not talking special treatment, just treating me like a human being who they didn't view and treat as utterly subhuman. I don't think I'd be as bitter or resentful towards foids but who knows.

Last edited:
Can’t relate. All foids, regardless of age, hated me with a passion. My very existence was a blight upon their eyesight. Even as a child I was always the odd one out, all puberty did was exacerbate this by hundredfold

Can’t relate. All foids, regardless of age, hated me with a passion. My very existence was a blight upon their eyesight. Even as a child I was always the odd one out, all puberty did was exacerbate this by hundredfold
How attractive were you as a kid?

How attractive were you as a kid?
I looked like a retarded kid from china. Barely ate anything for no apparent reason so I was stick thin, and I was completely mute and would stare at others in their eyes to make them feel uncomfortable. I was a complete pariah even as a kid

I looked like a retarded kid from china. Barely ate anything for no apparent reason so I was stick thin, and I was completely mute and would stare at others in their eyes to make them feel uncomfortable. I was a complete pariah even as a kid
Brutal

Cant relate. In elementary school, most foids ignored me. In middle school, most foids ignored me. In high school, most foids were mean to me.

There were a couple of nice ones here and there, but for the most part i was either hated or ignored

Cant relate. In elementary school, most foids ignored me. In middle school, most foids ignored me. In high school, most foids were mean to me.

There were a couple of nice ones here and there, but for the most part i was either hated or ignored
For me it started somewhat around middle school and they became supercunts in highschool. I don't have many bad memories of foids from before middle school. They still never talked to me but I wouldn't consider them cruel

Yeah, i also had mostly positive experiences with women/girls as a kid (with a few exceptions). I even had female friends. Things changed once i entered middle school