Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As a workcel, having to spend time with family over christmas fucking sucks

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
Imagine all the normal pain of incel holiday time ("So, do you have a gir-") bullshit but multiplied by the fact that you have to spend your precious days off surrounded by people who you're forced to pretend to care about. What a load of bullshit.

That's life in 2019. I have as much in common with my cousins as I do with random fucks on the street.

So why go? Because despite working full time, I'd still have to give 80% of my monthly wage to some russian kike landlord, so I live at home. It's trading one freedom for another, but fuck. Why do normies even pretend to want to do this shit? None of them actually want to be there either, or if they do it's only to humblebrag about their lives/kids/etc.

Yeah this is why im glad my family is just me and my parents. Sometimes i wonder whether having little extended family has fucked me up socially, but at the same time i dont have to deal with that bullshit, and my parents understand my situation and let me NEET

i don't spend time with my family
Regardless of the time of year

So anon, tell me, why didn't you bring your girlfriend to our Christmas dinner?
You don't have one?
So WHY didn't you bring your boyfriend then, huh? :woke:

The worse part is randos who barely know you and ask you how you're doing. You're always supposed to say good even if you're not doing good because no one wants to hear your problems. So why even ask and pretend to care?

So many people complain about family get togethers during the holidays, like you said, why is anyone even still doing it? The only place I want to be when I'm not at work is at my aprtment, not sitting around and small talking with people I barely know. I have NOTHING to talk about.
You're always supposed to say good even if you're not doing good because no one wants to hear your problems.
Very true, whenever someone asks how I am I just say "good" and don't ask how they're doing back because I don't care, just as they don't really care how I'm doing, it's just a chararade like the rest of the holidays.

Holidays are for women and their bullshit.

So anon, tell me, why didn't you bring your girlfriend to our Christmas dinner?
You don't have one?
So WHY didn't you bring your boyfriend then, huh? :woke:
Lol someone at work asked me if I had a "boyfriend or girlfriend" a few years back. JFL at this being the norm nowadays. I don't even mind gays for the most part but it's hilarious how much white westerners walk on eggshells when it comes to being politically correct.
So many people complain about family get togethers during the holidays, like you said, why is anyone even still doing it? The only place I want to be when I'm not at work is at my aprtment, not sitting around and small talking with people I barely know. I have NOTHING to talk about.

JFL I simply can't deal with it, I either get drunk or take some other tranquiliser just to pass the time.

I mean you NEVER see these people at other times during the year. You'd never call up a second cousin or whatever just to chat, and neither would they. NOBODY fucking wants to be there. And yet every year...

Last edited:

Very true, whenever someone asks how I am I just say "good" and don't ask how they're doing back because I don't care, just as they don't really care how I'm doing, it's just a chararade like the rest of the holidays.
Lmaooooooo you just made me realize I've never asked ANYONE how they're doing. NEVER

The worse part is randos who barely know you and ask you how you're doing. You're always supposed to say good even if you're not doing good because no one wants to hear your problems. So why even ask and pretend to care?

Lol someone at work asked me if I had a "boyfriend or girlfriend" a few years back. JFL at this being the norm nowadays. I don't even mind gays for the most part but it's hilarious how much white westerners walk on eggshells when it comes to being politically correct.
I hate political correctness
And i hate gays and their degeneracy

Imagine all the normal pain of incel holiday time ("So, do you have a gir-") bullshit but multiplied by the fact that you have to spend your precious days off surrounded by people who you're forced to pretend to care about. What a load of bullshit.

That's life in 2019. I have as much in common with my cousins as I do with random fucks on the street.

So why go? Because despite working full time, I'd still have to give 80% of my monthly wage to some russian kike landlord, so I live at home. It's trading one freedom for another, but fuck. Why do normies even pretend to want to do this shit? None of them actually want to be there either, or if they do it's only to humblebrag about their lives/kids/etc.
why don't you go somewhere else over the holidays?

I already disowned my family now I don’t have to go through that shit

I won't go tbh i will stay postmaxxing on my pc and eating chips while my family goes to my grandmother house to "celebrate" christmas

why would anyone ever celebrate the passage of time jfl

Dude just stay at a hotel for a few days. Don't let these fucking normalfag get the pleasure of forcing you to be around them. Most of them are statistically a Chad's bastard spawn anyways :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink: