Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee As a woman of color, men of color fucking drive me insane

Just another leftist whore that wants to be colonised

*colored woman exists*: “omg equality and diversity! So awesome I’m so glad to see this!!!”

*colored man exists*: “ew is he an immigrant? He looks rapey… he creeps me out… maybe opening up the border wasn’t a good idea he’s sooo sketchy lookingggg” :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

*colored woman exists*: “omg equality and diversity! So awesome I’m so glad to see this!!!”

*colored man exists*: “ew is he an immigrant? He looks rapey… he creeps me out… maybe opening up the border wants a good idea he’s sooo sketchy lookingggg” :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
Foids being foids

How are minority men opressed by homos not being able to fist each other in public:feelshaha::feelshaha:?

Foid thinks men are privileged :foidSoy:

What a fucking moron. It baffles me how anyone in the western world can honestly say men are more privileged than women

"As a woman..." Yeah I'm going to stop you right there.

She's a leftist whore with inferiority complex that is going to marry a ltn white man in hopes of washing her genes clean

Lumping her gender with the LGBT22+ stuff is just bad strategy. Too busy smelling her own farts to tell which way the wind is blowing.

She's probably pro Palestine but would think any ethnicel (which actually looks like the Palestinians fighters she supports) that looks in her direction is a rapist. Stunning lack of consistency from these retards.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back