Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As a truecel going to school is hardcore

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm 24 and today some of the fags in my class always talk about sex and other brainrot shit. its not better than here. they are so ill in their head. one of them have a blond girlfriend but he look like a ethnic. I wrote about him in other threads. He was with the Mercedes of his girlfriends father in italy for vacations. He told me like the police stop them because he looks like a criminal.
Today one of them tell me "Just go to club and smile at the girl like you smile at us..." the other fag (with this blond girlfriend) told me and end the sentence of the other fag: "end wait how the girls will go away from you..." both laugh "HAHA ugly HAHA".
I will be so happy to end school. As a truecel its nothing good to go to school. they all younger than me...

24 and still in a class brootal

24 and still in a class brootal
thats how retarded I'am. I'm for them a laughable loser. There is no respect because I'm the oldest one. they laugh about me openly

thats how retarded I'am. I'm for them a laughable loser. There is no respect because I'm the oldest one. they laugh about me openly
What are you doing currently

Beyond Over, I was 17 when I reached Q1, would've started a apprenticeship if I was you but it's probably too late to give up now
Yes, I will reach it because I did it almost.

Beyond Over, I was 17 when I reached Q1, would've started a apprenticeship if I was you but it's probably too late to give up now
its not possible to find apprenticehips in America anymore, boomers are gatekeeping and only hire illegal

Wait you’re 24 still in high school?