Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “As a trans woman”

Tacomonkey

Tacomonkey

Hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s world
★★★
Hearing redditniggers say this shit as if it makes them special or gives them any authority is funny as fuck.

Yeah nigga, I’m a man too, get in line :feelskek:

Oh and inceldom discussed or something like that

Troons aren't human

Am trans btw
“Did I mention I’m trans?”

“I’m trans btw.”

“I’m a tranny.”

“Did you know I’m trans?”

“Bet you couldn’t tell I was a tranny.”

Yeah, I saw the Adam’s apple

It's funny how they think saying that makes their opinion worth a shit. When in actuality everyone finds trannies weird but everyone is afraid of the cancel culture entity.

Hearing redditniggers say this shit as if it makes them special or gives them any authority is funny as fuck.

IMG 0389

as a trans streamer I find this very arrogant and demeaning towards trans people. I face many struggles daily, such as having to shove a needle into my ass to inject my daily dose of estrogen, and squeezing into teen girls clothes from Justice.com. anyway incel, maybe you should sub to my YT channel @flyingpastakitty

“Did I mention I’m trans?”

“I’m trans btw.”

“I’m a tranny.”

“Did you know I’m trans?”

“Bet you couldn’t tell I was a tranny.”

Yeah, I saw the Adam’s apple
True and none of them are passing they all have long mid face, Adam’s apple, masculine chin etc…

Reddittrons are not standing above men in the society.

Last edited:
Doing so reveals they have nothing to loose by revealing their status.
Very true. If all these ethnic groups, faggots, etc. Are all so desperate to claim and reveal their status in that group (Elizabeth Warren pretending to be a timbernigger and Kamala pretending to be a nigger) then it regeals that these groups are not underprivileged, but in fact privileged.

No one was fighting to be classified as a nigger in the 1700s and now you have pajeets shaving their heads to claim nigger benefits in colleges.

View attachment 1220466
as a trans streamer I find this very arrogant and demeaning towards trans people. I face many struggles daily, such as having to shove a needle into my ass to inject my daily dose of estrogen, and squeezing into teen girls clothes from Justice.com. anyway incel, maybe you should sub to my YT channel @flyingpastakitty
As a fellow trannigger I must say, it’s very difficult to find a steady stream of unraped children these days. This is incel trump supporters’ faults.

As a fellow trannigger I must say, it’s very difficult to find a steady stream of unraped children these days. This is incel trump supporters’ faults.
its because of those incels and their horrid personality. maybe they should take a shower and stop calling gorgeous women “females”

its because of those incels and their horrid personality. maybe they should take a shower and stop calling gorgeous women “females”
I’ll gladly stop calling trannies females.

Everyone here mogs that landwhale
it amazes me how one can get to that point. shes ugly as fuck but deep down i can see she had SOME genetic potential. so where did it all go wrong?

"As a faggot"

"im trans" yeah everyone on the planet can already tell, no need to point that out

"As a trans woman" and with that removes them of any humanity left, self worth and the right of opinion

In the year 2040 we will have "as a pedosexual" :lul::lul::lul:

Wtf. I just realized your AVI isn't Jeff the killer after all. It's some anime foid. Strange.

i use arch btw

As a trans Muslim gay black man, I love two teir keir and mass migration