Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel As a sub - 5 male, what's the point?

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
If you're a below-average looking male, you fall below everyone's looks-filter, so no one will ever find you physically attractive.

Chances are, you won't ever find a partner, and even if you do, they will only care about what you provide. You will never truly be loved or appreciated, and no one will truly care about you. You'll find that, even if you think you've found someone different, they'll discard you without a second thought, because as an unattractive male you mean NOTHING to ANYONE. At most, you're a momentary entertainment, an afterthought.

You are essentially worthless. Nobody wants your affection or care. chances are you make people feel uncomfortable with your presence. You are completely disposable as a human being. My boss even told me that I'm an "extra part" like I'm some kind of tool/object; As a sub 5 male, you only exist as a utility. In the past, you would have been sent to die as cannon fodder in war. Do you really think that just there is no conflict right now, that means society cares any more about you?

You have no inherent value as a human being. Only women children and pets are loved.
This is a brutal, incredibly depressing blackpill. Realising that no one cares about you is suifuel

Last edited:
True, women think 7/10 is the average guy, men dont respect other men who dont mog them. Slave for the system and meat for the grinder.

There is a huge difference between a 4/10 and a 2/10. If you’re 4/10 white guy you will be incel in the west. If you go to shithole countries like Colombia/Ecuador you can bang goblinas, but that carries a lot of risks. A 2/10 is irredeemable.

To be considered true white you have to be 6/10+ in order to do well in white society. I’d even say in JBWland shitholes you have to be at least passing in order to get the full experience. A 3/10 white guy is still ugly, nothing like white men they see on TV.

Last edited:
No point at all. There is no hope

The point is death is hard and life is tolerable and so you cope until death comes naturally. Along the way you learn intimately how shit humanity is, the you can kick back with God in the afterlife and tell eachother stories of shit people on the shit hellworld he made.

Thats the thing, there isnt

The point is death is hard and life is tolerable and so you cope until death comes naturally. Along the way you learn intimately how shit humanity is, the you can kick back with God in the afterlife and tell eachother stories of shit people on the shit hellworld he made.
im an atheist so if anything im going to hell

just ldar if sub 5, if sub 8 but above a 4-5 you can try and see if you ascend

No point at all. We should Catch the bus expeditiously.