Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As a sperg just shut the fuck up

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
I'm a fucking retarded sperg and I realized communicating with normies as one is completely useless they just view you as a cringe retard. Only brocels here will understand you.

I don't think even ntcels get you

Talking to normies as an aspie means getting gaslighted, bluepilled and redpilled, insulted and being seen even more vulnerable in their eyes once they know we're chronically unemployed and sexless. They will treat us like toddlers or lab rats who need to be locked up and pumped with chemically castrating meds asap.

Just get a job:soy:
Just go and talk to women:chad:
Seek help:foidSoy:

Talking to normies as an aspie means getting gaslighted, bluepilled and redpilled, insulted and being seen even more vulnerable in their eyes once they know we're chronically unemployed and sexless. They will treat us like toddlers or lab rats who need to be locked up and pumped with chemically castrating meds asap.
High IQ I hate that I fucking try talking to normies drunk. And then later on realize how retarded I looked jfl

I'm a fucking retarded sperg and I realized communicating with normies as one is completely useless they just view you as a cringe retard. Only brocels here will understand you.
changes nothing anyways. I tried jestermaxxing, didnt work.
Eventually I stopped saying anything, just rotted with headphones, hid on toilet or in the library every day. People still bullied me.
Since then ive talked to other autists that are more social and outgoing, and it was the same for them. Messenger is the message with normies and if you are ugly, you can do or say what you want, they will shit on you.