Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel As a shortcel, this gives me hope

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★

looks like a scam and you will spend the rest of your life suffering from pain in the bones. also it takes a ton of money to get this surgery

This surgery will become more and more inexpensive in the future to the point where most men will be elevate their height by at least 3 inches at any given time.

looks like a scam and you will spend the rest of your life suffering from pain in the bones. also it takes a ton of money to get this surgery
The guy in the vid did it in Turkey which is the cheapest option. Also, bones grow back stronger

This surgery will become more and more inexpensive in the future to the point where most men will be elevate their height by at least 3 inches at any given time.
I’m 5’5, i want to become 5’8

@LL maxi moment

Snorting that copium hey, you think that will attract your cousin or something jfl

subhuman tier music

Not worth it, He walks like Frankenstein.

Good job moron. From a shortcel to a disabledcel. I'm sure foids will swarm to get with the cripple.

I don't judge who does this surgery because only them know what his is suffering but I wouldn't do that to be honest.

3in is the max you want to do with this surgery. The more you do, the worse the results get.

Good job moron. From a shortcel to a disabledcel. I'm sure foids will swarm to get with the cripple.
Tall and crippled is better than short and healthy.

It costs at least 30k€

Tall and crippled is better than short and healthy.
Crippling yourself for pussy is beyond cucked. Ultimate simp behaviour. I bet you'd choose to have terminal disease to get some.

One thing i never understood is, limb lengthening just works on your legs. Theres only so much you can increase your legs, before you start needing to increase your torso as well, to maintain the proportions right?

One thing i never understood is, limb lengthening just works on your legs. Theres only so much you can increase your legs, before you start needing to increase your torso as well, to maintain the proportions right?
Entirely depends on your proportions. I have super long legs already (I wear a 32in or 33in length in jeans), but I’m only 5’10”. My arms are also super long. I have a 6’3.5” wingspan.

Limb lengthening would only make me look more monkey-like, but some people are just like that.

My brother can wear like a fucking 36in length jeans, and he’s only 6’2”ish. He has the legs of a man that’s like 6’6”.

Some people are the opposite. They have long torsos and stubby limbs.

P4tovPycchUvNsNLQYRbtW.jpg

Luke Hemsworth is a lot like this. His torso is pretty much the same size as his brothers, but his limbs are stubby. Nobody would think twice if he was 5in taller.

Crippling yourself for pussy is beyond cucked. Ultimate simp behaviour. I bet you'd choose to have terminal disease to get some.
Height benefits extend beyond women.

Entirely depends on your proportions. I have super long legs already (I wear a 32in or 33in length in jeans), but I’m only 5’10”. My arms are also super long. I have a 6’3.5” wingspan.

Limb lengthening would only make me look more monkey-like, but some people are just like that.

My brother can wear like a fucking 36in length jeans, and he’s only 6’2”ish. He has the legs of a man that’s like 6’6”.

Some people are the opposite. They have long torsos and stubby limbs.

P4tovPycchUvNsNLQYRbtW.jpg

Luke Hemsworth is a lot like this. His torso is pretty much the same size as his brothers, but his limbs are stubby. Nobody would think twice if he was 5in taller.
True. I think i have the right sized legs but my torso is small. If my legs were 3 inches longer i dont htink anyone would notice. 6 inches, maybe.

They don't outweigh the downsides of being a cripple that looks like he has a pole up his ass.
It’s only for a while, after a few months he will be able to talk normally again