Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As a short man, I feel like I'm exluded from a large part of society

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I suppose all incels are outsiders

Hate to be a grammer nazi but *excluded

Hate to be a grammer nazi but *excluded
GRAMMAR NAZI ALERT!!!!
Untitled33

Manlets are undeniably an oppressed minority and unlike ugliness, manletism can be objectively measured. Yet society won't ever care because society is gynocentric and manletism only affects men. Being a womanlet doesn't compromise one's life quality or capicity to find a partner at all.

I suppose all incels are outsiders

I mean yeah. I’m 5’4 and 99% of Evansville, Indiana wants me hanging by my neck with a rope from a tree.

yep, even most foids are taller than me in my country

Manlets may be the most discriminated group of all time. Worst part is there's no sympathy or outlet for us unlike literally every other group in history. Niggers complain about only have 3 more weeks than sharks, but at least they get a month. Short dudes get ZERO days.

Manlets may be the most discriminated group of all time. Worst part is there's no sympathy or outlet for us unlike literally every other group in history. Niggers complain about only have 3 more weeks than sharks, but at least they get a month. Short dudes get ZERO days.
short niggers must have it bad :cryfeels:

Life is like a party to which we are not invited

Manlets are undeniably an oppressed minority and unlike ugliness, manletism can be objectively measured. Yet society won't ever care because society is gynocentric and manletism only affects men. Being a womanlet doesn't compromise one's life quality or capicity to find a partner at all.
Ya and tall girls would rather stay(or share chad) single than go with manlets.

OP, how bad is your height though?

5'7'' in the morning, closer to 5'6' by night
Brutal. I just measured that I am 5'10 right now and I would be 5'9 by night. Well again I am a zoomer so that would be short by its standards.

The best way I describe it is that it feels like you're an outsider looking in. Sure you can be in places where other people are, but they don't really want you to be there. You don't bring any value by virtue of your height.

im considered a manlet with 5 foot 11 in germany