Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel As a Shitskin Muslim Bengali: I have almost zero pride for my ethnicity!

Where did I say that? All I said was I have zero faith in Allah because he has only given my family misfortune not that there is no god.
Sorry to hear that but I don't see how that relates to god, it's more to do with your country and it's poverty rate. Unless you're in the west, in that case, it mostly comes down to your families financial and business/career decisions. Not trying to downplay your problems btw brother.

Sorry to hear that but I don't see how that relates to god, it's more to do with your country and it's poverty rate. Unless you're in the west, in that case, it mostly comes down to your families financial and business/career decisions. Not trying to downplay your problems btw brother.
Sounds like he doesn’t believe because of the large amount of suffering in this world

Cope God doesn't exist and if he does. He is an evil psychopathic sadistic jew nigger.

An Indian-born Hindu is 1000x more accepted in American society than his Muslim counterpart will ever be based on how openly Conservatives accept a controversial figure like Denish D'souza!

Donald Trump Says He'll Pardon Dinesh D'Souza : The Two-Way : NPR
Dinesh is Christian

I have observed online that, unlike white nationalists, every Indian/Pakistani nationalist on the internet has complete animosity for other members of his race outside of his community because most of us won't admit or unwilling to confront our apparent inferiority even when it's visibly clear to every foreign observer looking outside that we rather look at the pathetic state of our neighbor to comfort ourselves from this truth.
Every group does this. Just look at the niggers of Europe, the balkans.