Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel As a sandcel, I find it egregiously shameful and barbaric to execute stuck-up blonde whore tourists

Progeny of Horus

Progeny of Horus

Cerebral Rapist
-
A while ago I watched the infamous clip of Moroccan 'lone wolf' terrorists brutally beheading blonde Scantinavian whores as one of the victims screamed her soul out and then perished miserably. It broke my heart to see such good meat going to waste. Instead; they should be abducted, cuffed and raped repeatedly then impregnated and used for procreation of potential Aryan female vessels or male slaves to serve their superior Sandmen.

That said though, nigger/spic/chink whores should be indeed brutally executed and sealed off to hell so humanity would be rid of their inferior kind.

scandinavian women look like piggies
isnt bacon haram?

Link the video

i'm sure your white knighting will get you laid

I remember seeing that video. I swear nordic foids are among the most retarded and I say this as someone who lives in Finland. They live in such an egalitarian society, yet they claim they are so oppressed, then they go to backpack in these shithole countries and are literally beheaded because they are retarded cunts

scandinavian women look like piggies
isnt bacon haram?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Don't understand why they are so fucking stupid. Backpacking in a shithole country without someone to show you around, they don't know the everyday suffering there

I remember seeing that video. I swear nordic foids are among the most retarded and I say this as someone who lives in Finland. They live in such an egalitarian society, yet they claim they are so oppressed, then they go to backpack in these shithole countries and are literally beheaded because they are retarded cunts
This wtf would you go to low iq nigger nations i would only go there to drop bomb on shitskins

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back