Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill As a rich NEET with houses, I can EASILY get arranged marriage & reproduce with a goblin pajeeta, but I refuse to be a sexless lifelong meal ticket.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
What you’re not getting is that everyone is a slave to their biological reproductive instinct. You think you are immune but you aren’t. I’m not telling you to go around and chase pussy or jestermaxx like a cuck or develop massive blue balls because you want to fuxx but cannot. I’m telling you to stop having this idealized view of men as those harmed souls or whatever.

There are uglier guys than me who are married with kids. I am richer than them as well, and yet I'm holding out because I don't want to be viewed as a asexual meal ticket betaslave by a foid after she's had all of cock carousel riding with better men than me, and secondly, I care to at least ponder upon the kind of offspring I will bring into this world. If I procreate with any subhuman goblin trash, my incompetent offspring will stand no chance at survival.

I am MORE than a slave to my biological instincts. I'm not just an animal; I'm a THINKING animal. I refuse to settle for women who do not meet the following critirea:

1. Reasonably attractive (thick, curvy, robust, wide framed, good height).
2. Nurturing, caring, emotionally supportive, devoted, loving.
3. Capable of grinding and physical labor. Must be structurally robust and not a weakling. Must be stress resistant.
3. Doesn't take me for granted and doesn't manipulate me like a psychopath.
4. Not a parasite or gold digger.
5. Fertile and reasonably young (mid 20s) and can bear children.

If we reduce ourselves to our base instincts, women gain more and more leverage to enable their hypergamy and manipulate us with their sexuality. They can make us compete for the bottom 10% of trash women like animals via. juggernaut's law. I refuse to let them manipulate me. I rather die sexually and emotionally starved than serve an evil matriarch parasite with delusions of goddesshood.

Last edited:
Now I know why you speak good English despite living in Curryland

He's tieing it to your financial prowess perhaps
I spent time overseas in the West. That's the only reason why I have decent writing and speaking abilities.

I spent time overseas in the West. That's the only reason why I have decent writing and speaking abilities.
That's pretty evident, I have yet to stumble across a man around your age brought up in mainland who'd be rotting in an obscure forum as this one

I refuse to settle for women who do not meet the following critirea:

3. Capable of grinding and physical labor. Must be structurally robust and not a weakling. Must be stress resistant.
You can easily find someone that meet those criteria if you are rich enough.

You can easily find someone that meet those criteria if you are rich enough.
She will just have 200 body count and it may increase while you are married without you knowing until it's time for divorce rape. I think it is smarter to just spend 50 euros on a whore. At least she is honest.

That's pretty evident, I have yet to stumble across a man around your age brought up in mainland who'd be rotting in an obscure forum as this one
@anandkonda @adharmi

There are uglier guys than me who are married with kids. I am richer than them as well, and yet I'm holding out because I don't want to be viewed as a asexual meal ticket betaslave by a foid after she's had all of cock carousel riding with better men than me, and secondly, I care to at least ponder upon the kind of offspring I will bring into this world. If I procreate with any subhuman goblin trash, my incompetent offspring will stand no chance at survival.

I am MORE than a slave to my biological instincts. I'm not just an animal; I'm a THINKING animal. I refuse to settle for women who do not meet the following critirea:

If we reduce ourselves to our base instincts, women gain more and more leverage to enable their hypergamy and manipulate us with their sexuality. They can make us compete for the bottom 10% of trash women like animals via. juggernaut's law. I refuse to let them manipulate me. I rather die sexually and emotionally starved than serve an evil matriarch parasite with delusions of goddesshood.
I wish I had enough money to betabuxx. What job do you work?

Currycels are stacy only volcels
JBC reigns supreme

Stay single then
Better single and incel than to carry the burden of a goblina's dead weight on my shoulders.

The problems, what hi-IQ-currycels (richcels) have to face daily.:feelskek:

Last edited:
Copium conjured up by cumskins to sweep their volcel-ness under the rug
Volceldom is GOOD. DO NOT SETTLE FOR PARASTIC TRASH! NO MAN SHOULD EVER!

Volceldom is GOOD. DO NOT SETTLE FOR PARASTIC TRASH! NO MAN SHOULD EVER!
I'm already at the bottom of the barrel and besides landwhales don't count as ascension either way

FUCK NO! Betabuxxers are not even seen as partners by foids, but rather slaves.
Nah, I would never beta buxx an ugly bitch JFL, I'm saying I wish I even HAD the option to beta buxx, which I don't since my job is so ass

She will just have 200 body count and it may increase while you are married without you knowing until it's time for divorce rape.
Not in curryland. You can still find virgin jeetas in her 20s if you are crazy rich or have good government job.

You can still find virgin jeetas in her 20s if you are crazy rich or have good government job.
They will never see you as a sexual prospect or a romantic partner. These women just want a meal ticket.

Hahahahahaha
Not in curryland. You can still find virgin jeetas in her 20s if you are crazy rich or have good government job.
Hahahaha no chance bud they are all whores nowadays

Hahahaha no chance bud they are all whores nowadays
If a currycel is stupid enough to think that high earning curry foids will contribute to the covering of family living expenses, he has another thing coming. We must remember that women's weak subhuman parasitic physiology is not built for hard grinding labor so what these foids look for is to quit their job after pooping out a child and then just sitting back and enjoying life. She's not even going to do any domestic chores because we have maids for that in curryland. Nor is she going to give him sex because she sees him as a betaslave meal-ticket retirement plan, not an object of pleasure. Arranged marriage is a curry foid's retirement plan; foids plan to retire as early as 30 years of age after pooping out a couple of kids. Men in this country are getting played like fools.

Indian women are unattractive in general
You should try moving up to North India (Kashmir, Ladakh)
I hope you are not a dalit yourself
Good luck

If a currycel is stupid enough to think that high earning curry foids will contribute to the covering of family living expenses, he has another thing coming. We must remember that women's weak subhuman parasitic physiology is not built for hard grinding labor so what these foids look for is to quit their job after pooping out a child and then just sitting back and enjoying life. She's not even going to do any domestic chores because we have maids for that in curryland. Nor is she going to give him sex because she sees him as a betaslave meal-ticket retirement plan, not an object of pleasure. Arranged marriage is a curry foid's retirement plan; foids plan to retire as early as 30 years of age after pooping out a couple of kids. Men in this country are getting played like fools.
I heavily doubt that any man is living like that in Indian subcontinent
If I were to arrange marry some average looking pajeeta, I would prefer to get one from the lower class of society and barely allow her out of the house
It's not that hard to turn her into an obedient servant if you hold enough power over her parents and family

I heavily doubt that any man is living like that in Indian subcontinent
Nah, betabux here is law. (LPA means Lakhs per annum/year. 1 Lakh Indian Rupees = ~$1200)
I would prefer to get one from the lower class of society and barely allow her out of the house
Even these poor low class abos slut it up on social media. I've seen plenty of simps drooling over them. Social media magnifies a woman's SMV hundred fold. Here's an example below:

Nah, betabux here is law. (LPA means Lakhs per annum/year. 1 Lakh Indian Rupees = ~$1200)

Even these poor low class abos slut it up on social media. I've seen plenty of simps drooling over them. Social media magnifies a woman's SMV hundred fold. Here's an example below:
Over

I am homeless but I will come me to India to be neet roommate

1.incel
2.rich
Chose one