Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill As a ricecel its in your best interest to gymcel

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
We already are the most subhuman of all incels because by default we don't look as intimidating.

Our militaries know that that's why they train our soldiers more harshly than America or any western nation trains its soldiers.

Asians born and raised in the West under cucked laws that don't allow parents to beat them are a lot more soyboy than their White counterparts who still have more muscular developed looking viking Chad looks by genetic default even if they're soyed..

No wonder the whites and blacks look down on us because we don't only look weak but were also soyed to the max inside.

This is why in order to compensate and salvage what's left of our dignity and honor, its in our best interest to toughmaxx (gymcel, learn non mcdojo martial arts, walk around with soldier posture, etc).

Don't let those whites and blacks look down on us... Genetics have cursed us already. Salvage whats left. At least gain respect. At least have a deterrent from bullies.

I'm a 5'5 Asian who works at a physical job. I'm toughmaxxed. Yet the whites and blacks always don't expect me to be able to lift heavy weights.

Fuck I'm the one who gets warned for unsafe over lifting but tall white woman doesn't get warned for unsafe over lifting when she lifted the same exact weight I did.

Exhibit A proof that I'm seen as weak and pushover by default because of my size and my race.

theres 0 point gymcelling when u have ricecel frame and height, if anything its a falio u will just end up looking like a garden gnome

Use this as motivation... Asians don't have to be weak.

I'm on a gymcel phase right now to lose weight and hopefully get a above-average body, it can't and will never salvage my face but I'm still hoping for more respect from guys at least. Being a fatass retard will get you made fun of by everybody as expected, nobody really likes fatties.

Not a ricecel but still too lazy to be a gymcel.Also food is my best cope

Ricecels are born to rope tbh

theres 0 point gymcelling when u have ricecel frame and height, if anything its a falio u will just end up looking like a garden gnome
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Being a ricecel is a curse

Yea we can only do it for strength...aesthetics are out of the question unless top tier chang genes.:feelsbadman:

Btw ur a hero to be able to survive in the west as a 5'5 rice.

It's absurd how much effort a average rice has to put to look maybe half decent in meanwhile some Australian chadlite who goes to the gym once a month for fun mogs him into oblivion

:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::lul:

Last edited:
Btw ur a hero to be able to survive in the west as a 5'5 rice.

I don't consider myself a hero.

Just doing what I have to in order to survive and make my life a little easier.

Hard mode to hard side of normal mode. Lol I'd never be easy mode like Chad or tutorial mode with 1337 h4xxor playing for her like Stacy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back