Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over As a non-chad male, even if you do get a gf, she's gonna abuse you

ɴᴜʟʟ

ɴᴜʟʟ

24d 21h 13m
The truth is, men like women, but women don't like "men", they only truly like some men, we know it damn well

But, if you somehow do get a gf (money, no chad currently available, etc) she's gonna abuse tf outta you, mentally, financially and even physically

A modern foid is never gonna "try" for a non-chad male, they "know their worth" (better word: price), you have to feed their ego 24/7 so they don't lose interest (they will inevitably)

Foids only put effort in the relationship if the guy is chad or mega rich, foids know they're generally unpleasant people to be around, but they try to fake it and be pleasant around chad

I see it all the time with my normie "friends", they have to simp for their gf and entertain her constantly or they'll lose her, one of them was talking with her "girlfriend" about her favorite cute anime boys:forcedsmile:, nigga has to be gay for anime pretty boys so he can keep the girl, chad doesn't have to do any of this shit

I only wish I was a normie and looked better just for the sake of looking better, I'm not really jealous of normies relationships based on what I've seen

The juice is not worth the squeeze and it's also poison

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
★★
25d 7h 3m
Another thread of yours I bookmarked.

ɴᴜʟʟ

ɴᴜʟʟ

24d 21h 13m
Another thread of yours I bookmarked.
You really like people telling you what you aren't missing

same bro, it's cope but doesn't mean it's not true

pyromancer1234

pyromancer1234

Officer
★★★
24d 21h 39m
Redpillcomics31

Deathcrush

Deathcrush

submit to self destruction
★★
1d 11h 55m
I see it all the time with my normie "friends", they have to simp for their gf and entertain her constantly or they'll lose her, one of them was talking with her "girlfriend" about her favorite cute anime boys:forcedsmile:, nigga has to be gay for anime pretty boys so he can keep the girl, chad doesn't have to do any of this shit
Fucking brutal. May as well snip his balls off with some scissors
The juice is not worth the squeeze and it's also poison
Mega Based:blackpill:

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

Better run, better run, outrun my gun (in vidya)
★★★★★
47d 20h 31m
Based. Having a wife/gf as a non-chad = betabuxx = :bluepill: cuck