Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As a guy you have to be desirable (looks, money, etc) and also make the first move

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Sorry, I know that sounds obvious, lol

I'll elaborate!

Women... it's like they have more inherent value because the female form is seen as very attractive.

Men, unless you are very attractive you often have to do things to show you're a good catch... which I guess is why many men just become betabuxxers. But that isn't actually enough because you also need to make the first move as well.

I dunno. Just something I was thinking about :)

Last edited:
Yes, men have to do things, women don't. Men don't have inherent value.

True but still more Water than there is in the atlantic ocean

Over it is
Shaking My Head GIF by Grammarly.com

I dont have looks or money it's over

I have a lot of money but it's mine I ain't sharing.

You have to literally do all the work... and in the end, even if you accomplish all your goals / physique / financial success, etc... and you get rejected anyway, you are then told you are "entitled" and that "you need to lower your standards" and how "you must work harder". It's no wonder guys are saying "fuck it" and giving up. What a fucking world we live in... good riddance. Hope these empowered foids can protect our borders for the foreseeing future. All men should just let foids "try" to preserve and protect our country (talking to my 'Mericacels here) form here on out. We are clearly not seen as "men" nor capable of helping, so... I say we all give up, stop working, stop paying taxes, lol... love to see how fuck'd the US would be.. hahah.

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

You have to literally do all the work... and in the end, even if you accomplish all your goals / physique / financial success, etc... and you get rejected anyway, you are then told you are "entitled" and that "you need to lower your standards" and how "you must work harder". It's no wonder guys are saying "fuck it" and giving up. What a fucking world we live in... good riddance. Hope these empowered foids can protect our borders for the foreseeing future. All men should just let foids "try" to preserve and protect our country (talking to my 'Mericacels here) form here on out. We are clearly not seen as "men" nor capable of helping, so... I say we all give up, stop working, stop paying taxes, lol... love to see how fuck'd the US would be.. hahah.

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

It's interesting how the women who support refugees seemed to change their mind when they were hot Ukranian girls.

They liked it when they were all "fighting age men".

And yeah Western society is very hard on men these days. It's hard work being a man in most of the West now because it's like a constant assault.

women have infinite SMV because they have a slimy hole between their legs

Huh. I wonder how much is literally down to them having a pussy and how much is their appearance.
even LTB or ugly foids have a high SMV and don't have a problem with finding relationships

it's because they are foids, not their looks

Users who are viewing this thread

• over_department
  • LifeMaxxer
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back