Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As a guy who gets no female attention what song pisses you off the most?

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
im sick of hearing this shit on the radio...

but this one really pisses me off the most

makes me want to EEh AaH

but this shit... this has got to be ther worst piece of shit my ears have had the misfortune of hearing on the radio...

whats your most hated song....

Any song about cheating on someone

Pretty much any song about love, that's why I can only listen to metal.

to appeal to a morally decaying generation...
Portugal

Good old days.

I only listen to songs with no lyrics

This song is basically telling women they should go for chads. Listen to the lyrics.

"You deserve the best in life
So if the time isn't right, then move on
Second best is never enough
You'll do much better, baby, on your own "

"What you need is a big strong hand
To lift you to your higher ground
Make you feel like a queen on a throne
Make him love you till you can't come down"

"Long stem roses are the way to your heart" ( :waitwhat: )

I hate rap. So annoying. I'll be walking down the halls of school and I'll hear a bunch of Chads/Normies/Stacys/Foids listening to the garbage. It's just irritating. How do you find a guy mumbling about drugs and murder entertaining? Just go up to a homeless guy and ask for his life story

3rd one,Meghan trainer can go fuck herself

Any song about sex or relationships by foids that are currently on the radio piss me the fuck off because you just KNOW she's only talking about Chad.

All songs sang by holes.

I hate rap. So annoying. I'll be walking down the halls of school and I'll hear a bunch of Chads/Normies/Stacys/Foids listening to the garbage. It's just irritating. How do you find a guy mumbling about drugs and murder entertaining? Just go up to a homeless guy and ask for his life story
Hah! this...

I fucking hate rap. a fuckwit was staying at my place who was into it and i had to ask him to not play it in my place.
its garbage and i wish it wasnt created. degenerate 'music'

normal rap is garbage but that new mumble shit is a joke.. I dont know why people like it.. It seems that the youth just play and eat up any garbage shitstorm thats put in front of them

This song and video are everything I fucking HATE about this sick Jew society a.k.a Clown World. The song and video are like concentrated moral decay on display along with the death of white western civilization.

Just about all songs with lyrics are about relationships.

Interesting songs