Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As a foid, you can just start crying and everything is alright

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Cheated on your boyfriend and he found out? Just start crying and he will forgive you.
Stolen? Just cry, the security guard will feel sympathy towards you and let you go.
Failed university? Just start crying, you parents can’t be angry at their little princess crying in front of them.

As a man, you lose, you are fucked!

Foids are just retarded children in grown bodies, their crying is the same as a toddler throwing a tantrum :feelshaha:

And as a man if you cry, you are gay

yes i cry out of sheer anger and not being able to act upon it
I try to not cry but my tears automatically come out of my eyes and I hate it so much.

I try to not cry but my tears automatically come out of my eyes and I hate it so much.
yes you are showing weakness and that it all got to you

i want to get rid of my emotions

i have desensitised myself to crying over death

my grandmother on my fathers side died i did not give a fuck :feelshmm:

If a woman cries she’s strong for showing emotion but if a man cries he’s weak for breaking so easily.

Imagine if we reversed the roles. I’d have so much enjoyment watching the female suicide rate spike

I am trying to become cold hearted as well.

Foids are just retarded children in grown bodies, their crying is the same as a toddler throwing a tantrum :feelshaha:

I've been thinking about this one recently. How people can be quick to label a man as a "manchild" and yet they never seem to realise how infantile almost all women are.

It's just so accepted and supported that nobody thinks anything of it.

If a woman cries she’s strong for showing emotion but if a man cries he’s weak for breaking so easily.

Imagine if we reversed the roles. I’d have so much enjoyment watching the female suicide rate spike
LOL

I've been thinking about this one recently. How people can be quick to label a man as a "manchild" and yet they never seem to realise how infantile almost all women are.

It's just so accepted and supported that nobody thinks anything of it.
A man who cries is a man child, a toilet who cries must’ve been abused or going through something awful or must be traumatized :feelsugh: Yeah nothing wrong with that picture

I was the same with granny, I cried when my cat died however.

I wish i could cry but my emotions cant come out like that. I just get angry its really tiring