Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As a ethnic, i hate nothing more than ethnics

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I am sick of ethnic scum discriminating whites.
They think they have the right to discriminate them because white people were more powerful than them 200 years ago and also today.
They enslaved niggers and ethnics, yes, but niggers and ethnics also enslaved each other, it was just the normal process at this time.

If you think, it’s a bad thing, it’s only because whites themselves banned slavery, otherwise we ethnics would continue to enslave each other.

Whites are the most intelligent people on this earth, they are the most moral people on this earth, they are better than ethnics and nigger scum.

Without them, we would all still shit in the bushes and we wouldn’t even know what a lightbulb is.

Whites deserve some criticism for their past transgressions, imo.

You're from the Balkans, right?

You mean the British. The other whites were busy spreading communism, fascism, nazism, and most of then have almost no big inventions that make the stand out compared to deathnics (other than Germany).

You mean the British. The other whites were busy spreading communism, fascism, nazism, and most of then have almost no big inventions that make the stand out compared to deathnics (other than Germany).
Let’s be honest, no matter what white countrie, they all are better in everything, no matter if we talk about Britain or Belgium or France, white people are absolutely superior

imagine thinking being a self hating ethnic is anything special or unique

Let’s be honest, no matter what white countrie, they all are better in everything, no matter if we talk about Britain or Belgium or France, white people are absolutely superior
Idk about Belgium, but France is a shit hole. Literally the most cucked place on Earth that deserves to be nuked. They are the investors of romanticism and foids running after males that make their pussy tingle.

Even some bumfuck country like Montenegro or Latvia? :feelshaha:

imagine thinking being a self hating ethnic is anything special or unique
Imagine thinking i made this thread because i wanted to feel special

Also kill yourself you arab scum

Idk about Belgium, but France is a shit hole. Literally the most cucked place on Earth that deserves to be nuked. They are the investors of romanticism and foids running after males that make their pussy tingle.
It’s a shit hole because of ethnics

Even some bumfuck country like Montenegro or Latvia? :feelshaha:
It’s a country everyone wants to visit, good tourism, friendly people and no native complains about anything
Also they missed everything because they were occupied by the Ottoman Empire

It’s a shit hole because of ethnics
Nah, it’s been a shit hole since forever. 1700s cucked by low iq revolution, 1800s cucked by romanticism, 1900s cucked by nazis, 2000s cucked by banning paternity testing.

They think they have the right to discriminate them because white people were more powerful than them 200 years ago and also today.
They enslaved niggers and ethnics, yes, but niggers and ethnics also enslaved each other, it was just the normal process at this time.

If you think, it’s a bad thing, it’s only because whites themselves banned slavery, otherwise we ethnics would continue to enslave each other.

Whites are the most intelligent people on this earth, they are the most moral people on this earth, they are better than ethnics and nigger scum.

Without them, we would all still shit in the bushes and we wouldn’t even know what a lightbulb is.
what race are you, negro?

what race are you, negro?

They bitch and moan about Whites yet they live in White countries and are most attracted to White foids.

Hypocrites.

1bc674c724027474

They bitch and moan about Whites yet they live in White countries and are most attracted to White foids.

Hypocrites.
Why would you live in a country you don’t even like? The truth is, they like it but they believe they are something better while actually being dumb fucks. Without whites these ethnic scum wouldn’t even know what a lightbulb is.

white worshipping / bwc sucking faggot, neck urself

as an aryan pure white buck, I hereby confer to you the title of honorary white.

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS THE DESCRIPTION BELOW YOUR NAME He/him DO YOU BUY INTO THAT WOKE BULLSHIT OF COURSE YOU ARE A HE/HIM WHY EVEN MENTION IT YOU FUCKING PATHETIC FAGGOT EXPLAIN YOURSELF BEFORE I INVOKE THE MODS :dafuckfeels:

Niggers didn't enslave anyone; they got enslaved by everyone.

Hypocrites.

View attachment 649839
Cuck other countries steal their resources and complain they move brehs
If incels here were born with 6+ smv they would laugh at us and cuck us all even if they remembered their past lives as incels

Why would you live in a country you don’t even like? The truth is, they like it but they believe they are something better while actually being dumb fucks. Without whites these ethnic scum wouldn’t even know what a lightbulb is.

Based af

@Transcended Trucel Your mother wins the award for the best blowjobs in town

@Transcended Trucel Your mother wins the award for the best blowjobs in town
keep sucking white dick, you'll never be white u cuckold. Castrate yourself and neck yourself

Niggers didn't enslave anyone; they got enslaved by everyone.

Bullshit .

Negros enslaved other negros. Tje white slave traders bought black slaves from black slaveowners.