Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting As a curry, I've never been so despised by a group of women as I am of noodlewhores.

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
I notice that to noodlewhores I am completely invisible. I am some insignificant piece of shit that they just avoid stepping in. Most other race foids, like white girls, will at least give a face of recognition (with disgust or a quick furitive look away to avoid eye contact), but these Asian foids just disregard me and it's a new kind of hurt. To not even be seen as a human being makes me feel like why do I even exist.

And to make matters worse, I go out last night to the grocery store and these two noodlewhores just stand in my way. I say "excuse me" and they move but don't even acknowledge me. All of a sudden a normie white guy passes us and they both stop talking, oggle the fuck out of him, and then giggle, blush and continue talking in Chinese to one another.

What the fuck man. I've had it up to here with their bullshit. Just because I'm not white doesn't mean you can't just say "sorry" or "oh excuse us". No eye contact, no recognition. Fuck being an ugly curry.

Last edited:
We are completely invisible to all women.

I notice that to noodlewhores I am completely invisible. I am some insignificant piece of shit that they just avoid stepping in. Most other foids will at least give a face of recognition (with disgust or a quick furitive look away to avoid eye contact), but these Asian foids just disregard me and it's a new kind of hurt. To not even be seen as a human being makes me feel like why do I even exist.

And to make matters worse, I go out last night to the grocery store and these two noodlewhores just stand in my way. I say "excuse me" and they move but don't even acknowledge me. All of a sudden a normie white guy passes us and they both stop talking, oggle the fuck out of him, and then giggle, blush and continue talking in Chinese to one another.

What the fuck man. I've had it up to here with their bullshit. Just because I'm not white doesn't mean you can't just say "sorry" or "oh excuse us". No eye contact, no recognition. Fuck being an ugly curry.
What country are you from?

white women are worse, they will fuck dogs, and record it and post on x videos

Ah I know that feeling all too well, I'm not sure what I did to all black women to make them hate me so much, but I'm really getting tired of the dirty looks.

Western noodle whores are the most vile and degenerate breed.

White and noodle whores are the two worst breeds

White and noodle whores are the two worst breeds
At least the white ones, as degenerate as they are, give some kind of recognition, but the noodlewhores give you nothing unless you're white. :feelsree:

At least the white ones, as degenerate as they are, give some kind of recognition, but the noodlewhores give you nothing unless you're white. :feelsree:
yeh noodlewhores hate all ethnics equally whereas white foids give everyone a chance except curries

bro noodlewhores are fucking hate dark skin.

bro noodlewhores are fucking hate dark skin.
It's not even funny how bad they hate that shit. I feel like the goddamned elephant man. I don't care that I'll never date one, but it's just pure humanity at this point to be recognized as a fellow human being and not trash. Ngl the normie oggling was like salt in the wound. It's like the universe wants shove an extra 'fuck you' to my face.

Curries are less then trash in west. We need accept we will never be sexually desired by women.

Until you accept you are trash you’ll never be content with yourself.

Noodlewhores have something to prove them being ethinic like yourself in a westren country so their idea of blending into society is to breed with the majority and cast away any other ethnic mates they literally arent even aware of what they are doing they all think they are unique and spontaneous and rebellious against their parents for wanting whitr men evem though they all do it and feel like they are boosting their status I dislike these self hating whores

I swear this is so true, noodlewhores don't even recognize me too at least I am noticed by some people around me but noodlewhores don't even look in my direction

Even fresh off the boat Noodlewhores only seem to recognize white chad or the occasion tyrone(if she is westernized enough). All other races are invisible to them. I never have held a conversation even in a professional or academic setting with a noodlewhore before.

It's not even funny how bad they hate that shit. I feel like the goddamned elephant man. I don't care that I'll never date one, but it's just pure humanity at this point to be recognized as a fellow human being and not trash. Ngl the normie oggling was like salt in the wound. It's like the universe wants shove an extra 'fuck you' to my face.
I feel you i feel you bro.

hoes are always cruel

I guess tall latinos with caucasoid features are ok for noodlewhores when there are no whites around.

I guess tall latinos with caucasoid features are ok for noodlewhores when there are no whites around.
they will go for most white looking ethnicities when whites not around