Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As a curry, Asian women are some of the nastiest foids I've come across

L

Lightning Wing

Greycel
Living in Canada, Asians are pretty common.

I've found Asian women to be the nastiest fucking foids of them all.

Every Asian woman you look at in public thinks you are eyeing them and will immediately cross the street to avoid you.

Just the other day I was working in a store and 2 customers came in (Asian guy and Asian girl). I looked over to them as they were coming to the cashier and the woman thought I was checking her out.

And it's not just the young women. But the old women too. I had sat on the bus the other day, and after 5 mins, the old Asian woman right behind me had changed seats to the opposite column of the bus.

The funny thing is though I have not had any problem with Asian men. It's just the fucking foids

Last edited:
Same. I used to frequent this Chinese takeaway because they were very affordable. The old noodle always looked at me with anger like I was inconveniencing her jfl. But the old ricecel was always friendly and happy to see me. Eventually I had enough of her attitude and stopped going

Same. I used to frequent this Chinese takeaway because they were very affordable. The old noodle always looked at me with anger like I was inconveniencing her jfl. But the old ricecel was always friendly and happy to see me. Eventually I had enough of her attitude and stopped going
Same experience. Was standing in line as a store where the cashier was an old Asian woman. She smiled at all the white customers who came before me and when I started bagging my items she yelled at me for not doing it faster.

Never had any experience like that with an Asian man.

It's more like Asian foids are just weak & petite compared to white foids, so they feel more wary around curries than white foids do (white foids are stronger than curries)

It's more like Asian foids are just weak & petite compared to white foids, so they feel more wary around curries than white foids do (white foids are stronger than curries)
Stronger than you maybe

Asian girls hate asian dudes, curries in specific

Stronger than you maybe
Cope
img_5670-jpeg.1217479

No stat will make believe that avg women of any race is stronger than avg man of any race
The average white woman is more robustly built, around as tall, and eats a better diet compared to the average curroid. It's not far-fetched to think they'd be stronger

The average white woman is more robustly built, around as tall, and eats a better diet compared to the average curroid. It's not far-fetched to think they'd be stronger
No stat will make believe that avg women of any race is stronger than avg man of any race
yeah this data is complete bullshit. I walk past white females every day and could do extensive damage with just one arm. Anyone who genuinely thinks the average white female is stronger than an average South Asian man is a fucking moron jfl

yeah this data is complete bullshit. I walk past white females every day and could do extensive damage with just one arm. Anyone who genuinely thinks the average white female is stronger than an average South Asian man is a fucking moron jfl
The chart is accurate, but they're weak mostly because of malnutrition.

That data seems completely retarded to me. I have seen white foids in the gym and they are so fucking weak even after extensive training.

I have met a few petite Latino women and they seem much nicer in comparison.

The only white women who are equally strong to South Asian men are the ones who call themselves "Thicc" and have hips that are wider than their breasts lol

chink foids are freaks, I would never trust them

I've found Asian women to be the nastiest fucking foids of them all.
You're correct — just like how silver medalists feel the worst about the podium, Asian women stand at the peak of female cruelty above both White women and other ethnic women. Asian women have sexual capital approaching that of White women, but unlike White women who need only protect their position with decorum and optics, Asian women are eternally seeking to capitalize on their sexual desirability for material gain with the shameless desperation of an otherwise reviled immigrant minority.

The funny thing is though I have not had any problem with Asian men. It's just the fucking foids
Asian men don't have any social or sexual capital with which to abuse others. Even if we did, high-status men tend to be less insecure than high-status women. Relative to Indian men, it's hard to say who has it worse: Indian men are even less popular than Asian men, but Asian women have more overhead to abuse their own men than Indian women.

Same experience. Was standing in line as a store where the cashier was an old Asian woman. She smiled at all the white customers who came before me and when I started bagging my items she yelled at me for not doing it faster.
It's glaringly obvious side-by-side with an ethnic man. All Asian women toady up to White men to an unfathomable degree.

Asians foids prefer white over any other race.