Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion As a brown Hispanic from the United States. I am not Americanized or whitewashed

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Yes, I am brown and I am Hispanic because my grandparents are from Mexico. I was born and raised in California. Some people have said that I am "whitewashed" or "Americanized" but the truth is that I'm just a normal person with no culture. I'm not even patriotic. Of course, I would rather be in the USA than in some other 3rd world country. The only "American" thing about me is that I speak English but I can also speak Spanish. Technically, I'm bilingual, however, English is my primary language. I don't eat American food all the time, I don't watch American sports like the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Sports are boring for me. Furthermore, I don't like country music, I don't have American flags all over my property, I'm not a Christian. I don't vote in elections. I eat foods from all over the world, I listen to music in different languages, I have no religion or culture. Overall, I don't fit the stereotype of an American or a Mexican. I'm a normal person.

Last edited:
People often jump into some culture to have a feeling of belonging somewhere. We dont belong to anywhere anyway so no point for us.

Incels tend to be like that, drowing in normie culture or regional stuff, like doing salsa in the middle of a street, ofc no incel is going to get enough female attention or acceptance to indulge in such things

Yes, I am brown and I am Hispanic because my grandparents are from Mexico. I was born and raised in California. Some people have said that I am "whitewashed" or "Americanized" but the truth is that I'm just a normal person with no culture. I'm not even patriotic. Of course, I would rather be in the USA than in some other 3rd world country. The only "American" thing about me is that I speak English but I can also speak Spanish. Technically, I'm bilingual, however, English is my primary language. I don't eat American food all the time, I don't watch American sports like the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Sports are boring for me. Furthermore, I don't like country music, I don't have American flags all over my property, I'm not a Christian. I don't vote in elections. I eat foods from all over the world, I listen to music in different languages, I have no religion or culture. Overall, I don't fit the stereotype of an American or a Mexican. I'm a normal person.
The only good thing about American culture is the love of guns.

Incels tend to be like that, drowing in normie culture or regional stuff, like doing salsa in the middle of a street, ofc no incel is going to get enough female attention or acceptance to indulge in such things
Doing salsa in the middle of a street? WTF is that?

Doing salsa in the middle of a street? WTF is that?
Some southern American cities have that weird stuff where in the square or in well off areas, men and women or teens gather and dance

That doesn't exist in California. In my area, car meet ups are common especially among young people who are around my age

That doesn't exist in California. In my area, car meet ups are common especially among young people who are around my age
Ofc man, California and Latin America will have different groups from Latin America so their localised enclaves plus Mexicans are inherently much more Americanised in culture than south and central America even if they don't realise it

Being an Amerimutt means having no culture