Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over As a Black Incel, being under 6 feet automatically makes you disabled

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
In the black community, Height and frame are more attractive than face since most black guys above 5’6 could get into some sport like basketball or football.

However being 5’2 automatically makes it much harder for me to play any type of sport.

My dad wants me to join the basketball team for my high school to earn status and attract women. He honestly thought something was wrong with me since he was high tier Normie- low tier Tyronelite in high school and he had Stacies crawling all over him and I can’t even get a girl to look in my direction without looks of disgust due to my subhumanity caused by his and my mothers inferior genes. The thing is, he played like shit but People was still always trying to ride his dick and that shit honestly pisses me off.

He tells me to practice and improve but that does not do shit, Both my defense and offense is trash no matter how long I practice which is similar to my life. I can’t shoot, guard, can barely dribble and my dad says I’m “lazing around”. I also can’t pass the ball between my legs since I’m ridiculously short

The thing he refuses to acknowledge was that he was 5’5 in high school when black guys use to be much shorter so 5’5-5’7 was the average

I already get shit talked just for being 5’2 when people in the gym are 5’7 and above are the average height for (black) basketball players.

My only hope is leg lengthening to 5’9 but the costs are extremely high and you are likely to fuck up your legs and never walk again. Adding on to that, I have a shit posture so Imma have to gymcel to hide that.

Just rope if you're 5'2 (srs).

Leg lengthening causes paralysis and a disproportionate body.

IT'S
shrek-watch-shrek4-on.jpg

I disagree with this actually. On average African-Americans are just slightly shorter than white Americans, and we're all shorter than certain European countries like the Scandinavian ones and the Netherlands.

In terms of desire for height and frame we really don't have it any worse than our white counterparts in my experience. It's short Europeans who really need to rope.

I know someone who had leg lengthening and they have a serious redcurrant infection that hospitalizes them. If they don't lose the leg naturally, they will probably eventually opt for amputation anyway.

Fuck that, or if you really have to don't do it cheap. Get the best surgeons on the planet.

still I'm expected to be 5'9 at least

@Bronzehawkattack very few black american fighters under lightweight, We are about average height IMO

it doesnt make you disabled it makes you average

In the black community, Height and frame are more attractive than face since most black guys above 5’6 could get into some sport like basketball or football.

You're an idiot.

still I'm expected to be 5'9 at least

@Bronzehawkattack very few black american fighters under lightweight, We are about average height IMO
Yeah, but it's not as if we're giants. We're just average, no taller than white people.

I feel this OP. But I'm somali, so I'm not expected to be anything other than subhuman jfl.

How old are you? It's such a shame how difficult is to get human growth hormone.

I know someone who had leg lengthening and they have a serious redcurrant infection that hospitalizes them. If they don't lose the leg naturally, they will probably eventually opt for amputation anyway.

Fuck that, or if you really have to don't do it cheap. Get the best surgeons on the planet.
its prob a bad staph infection