Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill As a 31yo Oldcel I regret being such an outcast during my college days. Youngcels don't blow it.

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
You will NEVER get over the life you could of had guys.

Imagine being in that Frat House fucking qts.
Going to the best parties at different Frat/Sorority Houses.
Going to Football games.
Doing all of the on campus activities/clubs that are available.
Living on campus, bringing back a qt to fuck at your dorm.
Doing fitness classes at the campus gym.

Don't be an outcast like me guys. I lived with my parents and just showed up for class.

This will be a REGRET you will never forget.

You make it sound like they have a choice.

unless you're a jockcel none of that is going to happen and clubs suck dick

1476934823048.jpg

Too late, I will graduate in 2 semester and I will graduate a virgin

I already have so many regrets from middle school and high school, cant imagine how much Ill be beating myself over college once Im done with it

yes because a curry manlet will definitely fit in with tall chads and tyrones get another ban i hope

unless you're a jockcel none of that is going to happen and clubs suck dick

Literally this. In college right now, it's only heaven like this for normies.

Most of those only apply to UScels

Too late, I will graduate in 2 semester and I will graduate a virgin

I already have so many regrets from middle school and high school, cant imagine how much Ill be beating myself over college once Im done with it

You shouldn't have regrets since there's nothing you could have done to change it.

Unless you're an extreme mentalcel.

The only thing that can potentially make youngcels look better is surgery but they’re not flush with money and ending up looking like Chad is very, very rare. If a guy has a weak chin, big nose type of deal and just wants a normal life, cool. Unfortunately it’s usually jaw issues and we know it’s more than one feature that makes a guy look good.

I've never decide to be an outcast, society chose this for me

I saw even outcast guys at uni get sex - the thing is that they were good looking.

Just be good looking.

Lol. So bluepilled

You cant reach that point if you are naturally ugly.

If you're actually autistic or something you can't exactly choose whether or not you're an outcast.

Typical junecel trying to blue pill us.
Its over regardless if you're subhuman.

gee thanks i followed ur advice and decided not to be an outcast this semester. now engaged to my fiance!

Jfc this guy is literally throwing blue pilled advice, there is nothing you can do to better your situation.
Females dont like ugly guys, so why bother putting yourself out there.

My only regret was not taking the blackpill as soon as possible so I could've just built my life for maximum coping.

Remember, after taking the blue pills, and everything went wrong, at the end of the university, if you want to go to ER remember, wait, get the power, and when you have as much power as possible, you attack all those who made you the impossible life in the university
:feelsokman::feelsautistic:

You were a outcast because you're ugly.
If you're good looking enough, people would approch you and invite you to the various events.

Over the course of 4 years, upwards of ~70,000 holes had the opportunity to engage with me and not a single one did. From a probabilistic view, I should have stumbled onto something; such is the depth and horror of my mark that I didn't.

Last edited:
My college (well, university, as I'm a Brit) days were relatively quiet yeah. But I dunno I mean... I did the best I could at the time. I found it hard to make new friends and everything was very new and strange to me. I think you have to be very confident and proactive to have that idyllic uni/college life that many people envision. I actually had more fun in the years before uni (16-18) because I was still in my hometown and I'd had plenty of time there to meet people, etc.

Don't beat yourself up too much over this, would be my advice.

Oh, I'm 33 so I'm in a similar position to you :)

23yo recent graduatecel here. If you are ugly do not bother. Chads and normies will actively exclude you from activites no matter what. I got invited to ONE party and never heard anything back from anyone after that. I talked to nearly everyone there and no one remembered me. It’s just the fate of an incel.

If only it was as easy as to choose to not be a loser outcast.. But you have no say in the matter, your face does and if shallow people don't like it. What can you do?

Last edited:
most of us have been outcasts since birth we never had a chance

Going to Football games.

Don't be an outcast like me guys. I lived with my parents and just showed up for class.

Nope too poor to live on campus.

Going to Football games.

The thing is this. What makes you sure that a lonely incel just showing up at social events or living in frat house would make him not an outcast? lol for some it may work if they are NT enough or somewhat average looking but for truecels it's ovER.

tfw never had the "uni experience" and never will
Peep

College is the only place you can really reinvent yourself after highschool. After that, its over. You are stuck in your life because you can't significantly change your social circle or build a new one.

In college you can just make friends almost instantly, especially in the first year. You can be a different person. But after that, people close off and don't become receptive to new relationships.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back