Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

AryanChad.is

LORD_DARTOYL

LORD_DARTOYL

It's over...
★★

he looks Finnish, and it's not a Chad.

Last edited:
As of today I have 12,875 Posts on .is

8 Male Models You Should Be Following on Instagram | Long hair styles men,  Jordan barrett, Male models

that aint no chad nigga he squinting his eyes like a fag

jaw bone is literally their entire personality

that aint no chad nigga he squinting his eyes like a fag
:lul: :lul: :lul:

sucking his cheeks in and squinting just to look both like shit and autistic at the same time, what is PSL doing to these kids :feelskek:

This is the Chad

Dolph_Lundgren_1990.jpg
48848148_3723930_5d3ff2cdb666653c5c427743ae8cb1b2_wm.jpg

:lul: :lul: :lul:

sucking his cheeks in and squinting just to look both like shit and autistic at the same time, what is PSL doing to these kids :feelskek:
jewmaxxing for hallow cheeks

Yeah long messy hair makes him look homeless foids don't like, I believe he'd be a truecel.

40 years ago he would have scored, but in Europe2024 it is over for him

Not a chad, doesn't belong here either unless he's an extreme mentalcel which I doubt.

even if hes not chad he has it wayyyy better than curries

he really thought he was a chad hahahahahahaha

Finns have less than 10% East Asian DNA. Additionally, their Asian ancestors were alpha asf, hence Finns possessing some of the most Yamanya DNA on average but less than 10% of them having an R1 Y-haplogroup.

Also, you’re curry

@ElTruecel do you know this guy also?

That is certainly not a Chad.

Finns have less than 10% East Asian DNA. Additionally, their Asian ancestors were alpha asf, hence Finns possessing some of the most Yamanya DNA on average but less than 10% of them having an R1 Y-haplogroup.

Also, you’re curry
Curries talking shit about finns :feelskek:

Curries talking shit about finns :feelskek:
It’s always curries, Jews, or sands making “you’re not white” memes/threads about Europeans

@DarkStarDown

Here's your aryan chad for u

Is he really lurking here like the other guy was?
He’s a tiktok kid but no I don’t think so. If he’s on .org I wouldn’t know but osama is very active on .org and he legit posted that tiktok of himself on here :lul:

He’s a tiktok kid
It sucks that these nigtarded faggots are discovering .is. The last thing we need is a new wave of infiltrators

It sucks that these nigtarded faggots are discovering .is. The last thing we need is a new wave of infiltrators
AFAIK NEETs.net is the only site left unknown from normies

He isnt Aryan.

It’s always curries, Jews, or sands making “you’re not white” memes/threads about Europeans

@DarkStarDown
Add spics in as well, and you are accurate.

Also, you’re curry
Yup. Finns are about 7-10% Asiatic on average iirc; making it around the same as Levantine/MENA DNA in South Europeans.

Also, both groups mog most groups on the planet in terms of modern developments & IQ, as well as historical achievements. Luckily I can lay claim to one.

Truecels dont use this webstie (except for me)

Your average whitecel on .is in 2024

Looks high tier normie anyways even if he's not a chad.