Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Aryan chadlite complains about "dating frustrations" in Japan JFL

Gorogorogoro-chan

Gorogorogoro-chan

終わりだ。
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXaCON-CqQM

TL: DW, He has mentioned that he sometimes WENT TO LOVE HOTELS ON THE FIRST DATE with some Japanese foids, and has the FUCKING AUDACTIY to complain about being ghosted a couple of times on dating apps and how Jap foids don't understand western humour (sarcasm). JFL.

He lives there on tutorial mode. I hope he gets hit by a truck.

Why are all normies so fucking ungrateful

This fucking aryan piece of shit complains about being ghosted a couple of times, meanwhile we don't even fucking get to have conversations with foids.

Why are all normies so fucking ungrateful
They quickly forget how they were being treated before, in his home country he probably has to orbit and do favors for fat beckies.

Like any "cel" that ascended suddenly spoke from the high ground. They forget all the shit they experienced in previous 20-30 years.

Every faggot seems to be uploading videos of themselves talking bullshit these days on jEWtube

In his normie white mind it's like: Why do I have to do any effort to get these chinky foids to sleep with me??

Imagine feeling so naturally entitled to ethnic pussy that you complain about not getting it the easy way smh

They quickly forget how they were being treated before, in his home country he probably has to orbit and do favors for fat beckies.

Like any "cel" that ascended suddenly spoke from the high ground. They forget all the shit they experienced in previous 20-30 years.
To be honest if I was an attractive blonde man I'd japanmaxx too, no point staying in the west betabuxxing for fat roasties when as a blonde person you have infintite SMV in Asia. But I wouldn't fucking be bitching about getting ghosted a couple of times like this ungrateful fuck.

To be honest if I was an attractive blonde man I'd japanmaxx too, no point staying in the west betabuxxing for fat roasties when as a blonde person you have infintite SMV in Asia. But I wouldn't fucking be bitching about getting ghosted a couple of times like this ungrateful fuck.
Its humblebragging, rubbing in everyone's face how easy is for him to score date and sex. Every retard now follows redpill stuff and see how most men struggle. If i had the money i would move to whatever jungle village to try to find a girl. Whats the point in existence when you miss out on everything. At one point one has to say fuck it to principles, still dont needs to be a total douchebag and post online how easy its for you to get foids that local men cant even dream about.

That’s not chadlite that’s a normie

Its humblebragging, rubbing in everyone's face how easy is for him to score date and sex. Every retard now follows redpill stuff and see how most men struggle. If i had the money i would move to whatever jungle village to try to find a girl. Whats the point in existence when you miss out on everything. At one point one has to say fuck it to principles, still dont needs to be a total douchebag and post online how easy its for you to get foids that local men cant even dream about.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back