Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

artwork i found of villains that i like

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
the kinda shitty sequel to this shitty thread i post that nobody cared about, because it was shitty.

found these pics on google images.

Scarecrow:

batman-scarecrow-avatar-of-fear-article-batfan-on-batman_1.png
main-qimg-5b0acb41eabb396b2ee09b4205c9417f
batman_scarecrow_tales.jpg
rew-scarecrow.jpg
33815a6442869b165ded2980894cd131.jpg
fan-art-my-take-on-scarecrow-v0-6c16hqn9om2b1.jpg

Omega red:

omega_red_by_joserealart_ddwydi4-fullview.jpg
b7f0086358b91a4b6bd8b4037b92a814.jpg
y282knph95s61.jpg

dlzrx6-f2bf0680-df55-469b-92db-4a6e8dcbf991.jpg
s-l1600.webp

Last edited:
no homo of course, this is just me sharing artwork of 2 villains i like.

thoughts? @Liu KANG @Pancakecel @Stupid Clown @Karakol96 @Grodd @PURE ANUS @Starfishcel @Ron.Belgrade @ArcticAngel @Sloth22 @Acorn @Regenerator @Anarcho Nihilist @Eternalifeofdoom @zangano1 @hopeless_cel @Juice @VideoGameCoper

Last edited:
thoughts? @Liu KANG @Pancakecel @Stupid Clown @Karakol96 @Grodd @PURE ANUS @Starfishcel @Ron.Belgrade @ArcticAngel @Sloth22 @Acorn @Regenerator @Anarcho Nihilist @Eternalifeofdoom @zangano1 @hopeless_cel
1723247837207l

Scarecrow looks dark and mysterious.

These look good
Yes

Omega red has nice design

Scarecrow looks cool.

the kinda shitty sequel to this shitty thread i post that nobody cared about, because it was shitty.

Scarecrow:

rew-scarecrow.jpg

Omega red:

y282knph95s61.jpg

View attachment 1226481
s-l1600.webp
The Red Omega in X-Men 1992 was unkillable. He just scattered everyone, grabbed them with tentacles and drained their strength. Even Rogue couldn't beat him, they could only freeze him.

Scarecrow:

rew-scarecrow.jpg

Omega red:

y282knph95s61.jpg

View attachment 1226481
s-l1600.webp
Red Omega is one of the few good supervillains from Russia. Compared to some kind of clowns like Rhino or Crimson Dynamo. Most of the supervillains originating from Russia are clowns who do not cause fear or even threat.

The Red Omega in X-Men 1992 was unkillable. He just scattered everyone, grabbed them with tentacles and drained their strength. Even Rogue couldn't beat him, they could only freeze him.
his body can also screed power pheromones called death spores that can kill anyone near him.
literally being around him can kill you!

Red Omega is one of the few good supervillains from Russia. Compared to some kind of clowns like Rhino or Crimson Dynamo. Most of the supervillains originating from Russia are clowns who do not cause fear or even threat.
kraven the hunter was russian and an interesting character.
he was an aristocrat who travelled the world as a successful and powerful game hunter who travels to new york to hunt and kill spiderman.
kraven also feels like he belongs more in nature rather than civilization.
he never really became interesting after the kravens last hunt stroyline though.

He's fucking everywhere it seems.
because he's marketable, well known and a bit more relatable.
people see a bit of themselves and the world in him because he's a clown whos crazy and feel like society is one big joke.

because he's marketable, well known and a bit more relatable.
people see a bit of themselves and the world in him because he's a clown whos crazy and feel like society is one big joke.
He's entertaining but just a bit too overused.

He's entertaining but just a bit too overused.
i prefer joker as a prankster than a violent, murderous, psychopath tbh.
it makes sense too considering thats he meant to look like a clown.
therefore, his crimes should be planned out like a joke with a punchline.

i prefer joker as a prankster than a violent, murderous, psychopath tbh.
it makes sense too considering thats he meant to look like a clown.
therefore, his crimes should be planned out like a joke with a punchline.
He's better as the former since he's more entertaining.

Scarecrow:

rew-scarecrow.jpg

Omega red:

y282knph95s61.jpg

View attachment 1226481
s-l1600.webp
Looks cool, do you like doctor doom btw? It's one of my favs

He's better as the former since he's more entertaining.
shame most writers prefer the latter because they think making someone violent, graphic and edgy makes them more adult or some shit.

Looks cool, do you like doctor doom btw? It's one of my favs
dr dooms ok, i like his design, how he's a sorcerer and how he's the leader of his own country.

Do those ropes come from his body?
they come from his arms and their carbonadium tentacles.
they were implanted into his arms by the russian government so he could be an agent for them.
however, the tentacles emit radiation constantly that slowly kills omega red, so he has to drain the lifeforce of ours to sustain himself.
one of reds biggest goals is to find a device called the carbonadium synthesizer to stop the tentacles from emitting the radiation.

they come from his arms and their carbonadium tentacles.
they were implanted into his arms by the russian government so he could be an agent for them.
however, the tentacles emit radiation constantly that slowly kills omega red, so he has to drain the lifeforce of ours to sustain himself.
one of reds biggest goals is to find a device called the carbonadium synthesizer to stop the tentacles from emitting the radiation.
That's the reason he kills people? To heal himself?

That's the reason he kills people? To heal himself?
yeah, and also because he enjoys it because he's just an evil asshole.
in his backstory, he was a border guard in the russian military who secretly abducted, raped and murdered young girls.
his comrades discovered his crimes and shot him in the head, but he survived.
he was then turned into a super soldier to act on the behalf of the russian government and they implanted those tentacles in his arms.

yeah, and also because he enjoys it because he's just an evil asshole.
in his backstory, he was a border guard in the russian military who secretly abducted, raped and murdered young girls.
his comrades discovered his crimes and shot him in the head, but he survived.
he was then turned into a super soldier to act on the behalf of the russian government and they implanted those tentacles in his arms.
What a life tbh imagine if this could happen irl

What a life tbh imagine if this could happen irl
i wish life was as interesting and entertaining as fiction tbh.
life can get really fucking boring, especially as an adult.

i wish life was as interesting and entertaining as fiction tbh.
life can get really fucking boring, especially as an adult.
Me too, at least we can have our imagination

thinking up new ideas, new stories and new designs is difficult though.
Relive situation you have already imagined yourself being in
When I was young I'd sometimes imagine myself being an actor and being in different movies:feelshaha:

Relive situation you have already imagined yourself being in
When I was young I'd sometimes imagine myself being an actor and being in different movies:feelshaha:
i used to go for walks during the summer in a village called hemyock in north devon.
me and family visited it back in 2011 to visit relatives.
those summer walks in the shadows under the trees still stick out in my memory.
going on walks was a nice cope for me, but i dont really enjoy them anymore tbh.
probably because i live in a town right now, and hemyock was a small english village.

i used to go for walks during the summer in a village called hemyock in north devon.
me and family visited it back in 2011 to visit relatives.
those summer walks in the shadows under the trees still stick out in my memory.
going on walks was a nice cope for me, but i dont really enjoy them anymore tbh.
probably because i live in a town right now, and hemyock was a small english village.

Nice place, especially this area

Walks are a nice cope. They're good for physical health and also relax the mind. Sadly I moved and now live in the center of the city and there's not any place like that near me. I also don't like walking in places with lots of people

Nice place, especially this area View attachment 1226519
Walks are a nice cope. They're good for physical health and also relax the mind. Sadly I moved and now live in the center of the city and there's not any place like that near me. I also don't like walking in places with lots of people
1723666256958-png.1224876
1723666455111-png.1224881
1723666687317-png.1224884
these 3 stick out in my mind the most tbh.

theres some nature in my town, but not much, and the dumb shit county council refuse to create areas for nature.
theres this one area that used to be a carpark, and they decided to build a building on it, rather than a grassy green area with trees and maybe a playpark so younglins could go to to enjoy their childhood at.
i mean shit, that carpark was already near a grassy green area ffs, it would make sense too.
people are more happy and feel content when their are with nature, while their mean depressed in urban areas like towns and cities.

1723666256958-png.1224876
1723666455111-png.1224881
1723666687317-png.1224884
these 3 stick out in my mind the most tbh.

theres some nature in my town, but not much, and the dumb shit county council refuse to create areas for nature.
theres this one area that used to be a carpark, and they decided to build a building on it, rather than a grassy green area with trees and maybe a playpark so younglins could go to to enjoy their childhood at.
i mean shit, that carpark was already near a grassy green area ffs, it would make sense too.
people are more happy and feel content when their are with nature, while their mean depressed in urban areas like towns and cities.
Same thing with my town. You need to get outside of the town to see nice places rich in nature. I think that might be everywhere in the west though.
 Whenever I spent my whole day outside I felt happy and energetic. Like my day was well spent and I did something productive

Same thing with my town. You need to get outside of the town to see nice places rich in nature. I think that might be everywhere in the west though.

Whenever I spent my whole day outside I felt happy and energetic. Like my day was well spent and I did something productive
most parts of town are pretty pointless too tbh, plenty of buildings here have gone out of business.
i just remembered, there was a mechanic that when out of business and got demolished, and the county council have decided to have the land it was on turned into a block of flats.
no doubt for all the violent, low iq, entitled, anti-white niggers, pakis and gandhis coming over from the channel in their dinghys.
that land would have been perfect to have a park with a pond, trees and even a playpark.

i'm not an environmentalist, but fucks sake, i prefer being in nature then surrounded by blocks of concrete and shit.
there is a nice forest in my town, but its pretty faraway.

Omega red is so good

most parts of town are pretty pointless too tbh, plenty of buildings here have gone out of business.
i just remembered, there was a mechanic that when out of business and got demolished, and the county council have decided to have the land it was on turned into a block of flats.
no doubt for all the violent, low iq, entitled, anti-white niggers, pakis and gandhis coming over from the channel in their dinghys.
that land would have been perfect to have a park with a pond, trees and even a playpark.

i'm not an environmentalist, but fucks sake, i prefer being in nature then surrounded by blocks of concrete and shit.
there is a nice forest in my town, but its pretty faraway.
I agree. I also hate how they don't sustain the beauty of towns, like their nature, but instead blow the money on useless shit the people don't need

I agree. I also hate how they don't sustain the beauty of towns, like their nature, but instead blow the money on useless shit the people don't need
or want and never asked for.