Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Artistic expressions are RAPE according to British campuses

W

Weston404

Banned
-

q8dw1x4h1zb21.jpg

Last edited:
In my uni there were some dudes harassing girls.

As a result we had the same kind of campaign : cucked administration blaming male students for everything ... It appeared that the harassers were transiting gypsies that had nothing to do with uni, but who were occupying an illegal camp thanks to the local cucked authorities.

JFL at the little cuck mafia tbh.

They only apply this Orwellian wrongthink framework against White men anyway. Thankfully ethniccels will get called out on this a lot less than mayos. Be a Muslim and these double-thinkers will fight to defend you, even at the expense of the foid in general.

even at the expense of the foid in general.[/QUOTE

Possible, but very unlikely, society is getting much more gynocentric but I think it would happen if the femoid was blatantly in the wrong.

Back when I was at college and later uni, it was exactly this kind of thing that put me off cold approaching.

They werent `victims` lol fuck them. attention whores

They werent `victims` lol fuck them. attention whores
Women who get harassed are always asking for it initially, but it's only harassment if Chad isn't doing it.

Tbh manletism/norwooding/dickletism/being ugly technically fits the definition of sexual assault - anything that makes someone feel uncomfortable.

I mean, I'm already a rapist, so....

I looked at her for more than a second as a sub8 male.

This is the society we live in, gentlemen.

Not showing it to femorrhoids? Yay equality!

I mean, I'm already a rapist, so....

I looked at her for more than a second as a sub8 male.
Based and blackpilled.

Did you know that 99.99% of women students across the globe don't care if chad sexual harass her at the University?

Did u know 100% of foids have no actual soul?

This is the society we live in, gentlemen.
Meanwhile, Cambridge University "professor" Victoria Bateman is nude on campus and she stretches her pussy flaps to underage students.

Can’t spell cuck without uk

They only apply this Orwellian wrongthink framework against White men anyway. Thankfully ethniccels will get called out on this a lot less than mayos. Be a Muslim and these double-thinkers will fight to defend you, even at the expense of the foid in general.
This. All of this shit only affects white men.

Remember those videos of guys whiteknighting and then getting beaten almost to near death?

cucks deserve it tbh.