Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ARTISTCELS GTFIH: red pill comics idea

henryofmonmouth

henryofmonmouth

Norwood or Nowood
★★
Let's resurrect the original red pill comics and start harassing normies with them again. I can't draw, I can only come up with ideas for them based on observation.
First panel: Stacy sitting on the floor crying and throwing a tantrum, screaming things like "#metoo," "wage gap," "womyn in STEM," "rape culture" etc. with hands shoving things in her face to placate her, like a Starbucks cup, flowers, her instagram account on her phone, a numale standing there with a guitar singing about how she's beautiful just the way she is, etc.
Second panel: Stacy's stopped crying, all that stuff is dropped on the ground, and standing beside her is a ripped Chad from the waist down. Her head is turned and she's grabbing and sucking on Chad's dick like a pacifier with a goofy smile while Chad says "that's a good girl" or something.

The message being obviously that all the affluent hedonistic things we've invented almost entirely for women's convenience just make them throw a collective tantrum and demand even more. Chad dick is the only pacifier that satisfies modern women.

good idea bro. i would say

1st panel -roastie crying - normie giving phone with insta/twitter saying please dont cry
2nd panel - roastie crying - normie giving her money saying please dont cry
3rd panel - roastie crying - normie showing her equal rights placards saying please dont cry
4th panel - roastie sucking on chads cock, sniffing, while chad says thats a good girl

7339er said:
good idea bro. i would say

1st panel -roastie crying - normie giving phone with insta/twitter saying please dont cry
2nd panel - roastie crying - normie giving her money saying please dont cry
3rd panel - roastie crying - normie showing her equal rights placards saying please dont cry
4th panel - roastie sucking on chads cock, sniffing, while chad says thats a good girl

Even better, now do it, faggots. Come up with your own and drive-by shitpost them on social media.