Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Artificial womb is getting real and possible

• Thread starter Jordon Peterson9900
  • Start date
Jordon Peterson9900

Jordon Peterson9900

Basement faggot
★★★
Since impressing women and getting laid and starting family with a woma is very hard and energy draining also it happens rarely to get a chick and also getting chick depends on looks and genetics of the men . Also most women also don't produce enough babies or produce no babies at all the population is declining . There is a way we can convert women from being most important to being most obsolete. Indeed artificial womb is already real
View: https://youtu.be/O2RIvJ1U7RE?si=RR6tNYnQXtDLRhsV
. We won't be needing women for reproduction , we should kill more female babies as they refuse to offer men some pleasure and love , they are also fucking useless as fuck . Also artificial girlfriend and sex bot will be the hope for us . Just some extreme intelligence coding is needed for artificial girlfriend bots to have some emotions and even perform better than real women . Reminder -- don't bother having hope for real women , they are very hard to get and they will divorce you after some years of acting and they will take half of your stakes .

It will take 100-200 years to kill all women

Last edited:
It will take another 100 to 200 years to get somewhat close to this concept render.

That means we can live in world free from infestation of women and women like creatures. :feelsaww:

It will take another 100 to 200 years to get somewhat close to this concept render.
It is already possible and It will happen soon if we invest money and kill all women

Last edited:
90% of ugly men will agree with me . Only some simps, soys , cucks defending women lmao

Artificial wombs are cool and all, but I like girls. It saddens me to see they can be replaced. No artificial intelligence is a substitute for the warmth and affection a girl can give you. I just wish they were not so hypergamous and unloyal. Nature is a cruel bitch.
Women show their real nature to ugly men

Artificial wombs are cool and all, but I like girls. It saddens me to see they can be replaced. No artificial intelligence is a substitute for the warmth and affection a girl can give you. I just wish they were not so hypergamous and unloyal. Nature is a cruel bitch.
They also fake their love for some money and will devorce you after some years for your half money . They actually don't love men. They might look angels to their appearance but inside is truely cruel.

Last edited:
Humans don't breed. Artificial ways to procreate are needed. But doing it is hard because
A. Libtards will freak out about eugenics and stuff (if procreation is artificial, there will be some choice of genetic material)
B. Cuckservatives will cry about muh family and religion.
C. Right now experiments on human foetuses are limited. Even foetuses that can be aborted can't be experimented on.

Humans don't breed. Artificial ways to procreate are needed. But doing it is hard because
A. Libtards will freak out about eugenics and stuff (if procreation is artificial, there will be some choice of genetic material)
B. Cuckservatives will cry about muh family and religion.
C. Right now experiments on human foetuses are limited. Even foetuses that can be aborted can't be experimented on.
Cuckservatives , simps etc are freaking out every where when we mention them about artificial womb and artificial intelligence girlfriend lol. Then don't know it's going to be possible a few decades . And women will be eliminated from this world

Sounds based, this way foids and chads lose

Make woman birth farms instead of artificial wombs

they wont, they love this idea because it frees women from birth burden, but they dont realize they are making women obsolete, they will be even more useless when android wives come

they wont, they love this idea because it frees women from birth burden, but they dont realize they are making women obsolete, they will be even more useless when android wives come
God damnn hope it becomes comes soon

women are already useless due to men doing all the hard work and maintenance of the world structure, the only power women have is sex, take it from them and...

Last edited:
women are already useless due to men doing all the hard work and maintenance of the world structure, the only power women have is sex, take it from and...
They don't give sex anymore also they don't want babies . We should replace them soon. We must eliminate all women

They don't give sex anymore also they don't want babies . We should replace them soon. We must eliminate all women
:yes: they are a burden for men, in my country single mothers receive tax payer money for being...single mothers :feelswhat: money that could be used to build a great nation is going to whores

:yes: they are a burden for men, in my country single mothers receive tax payer money for being...single mothers :feelswhat: money that could be used to build a great nation is going to whores
Imagine if women didn't exist . We would have a advanced civilization instead of wasting money on these whores

Indeed artificial womb is already real
How is it real exactly? That video you showed is obviously just a 3d simulation. None of the stuff shown in the video actually exist. There is no real company behind it either

Nobody cares about this shit. Who would even want to live in such a world? I don´t give a fuck about having a child, lol. I want to have a girlfriend I can spend my life with and get affection, love, and sex. I want to experience normal romantic relationship, not mambo jambo with an artificial womb lol. Imagine the kid in school: HEEEEYYY GUUUYSS, this faggot comes from artificial pussy. Imagine the bullying! Some people really don´t think this through when they are so happy about this stuff despite having experienced bullying themselves when they were in school.
There won't be bullying because the guy coming from the artificial womb will look like a terminator compared to everyone else with superhuman intelligence, physical abilities and gigachad facial features.

Nobody cares about this shit. Who would even want to live in such a world? I don´t give a fuck about having a child, lol. I want to have a girlfriend I can spend my life with and get affection, love, and sex. I want to experience normal romantic relationship, not mambo jambo with an artificial womb lol. Imagine the kid in school: HEEEEYYY GUUUYSS, this faggot comes from artificial pussy. Imagine the bullying! Some people really don´t think this through when they are so happy about this stuff despite having experienced bullying themselves when they were in school.
Oh yeah how long the girlfriend will last ?? They will always leave and takes away half of your money. They don't give you love . Women are cruel fuck them all. They really don't love you they only want the wealth and leave you after she steals it all

Since impressing women and getting laid and starting family with a woma is very hard and energy draining also it happens rarely to get a chick and also getting chick depends on looks and genetics of the men . Also most women also don't produce enough babies or produce no babies at all the population is declining . There is a way we can convert women from being most important to being most obsolete. Indeed artificial womb is already real
View: https://youtu.be/O2RIvJ1U7RE?si=RR6tNYnQXtDLRhsV
. We won't be needing women for reproduction , we should kill more female babies as they refuse to offer men some pleasure and love , they are also fucking useless as fuck . Also artificial girlfriend and sex bot will be the hope for us . Just some extreme intelligence coding is needed for artificial girlfriend bots to have some emotions and even perform better than real women . Reminder -- don't bother having hope for real women , they are very hard to get and they will divorce you after some years of acting and they will take half of your stakes .

It will take 100-200 years to kill all women

Some will have guns and an army and team up too, It would be like starwars

Good. I am sure he will be the only one. The mighty son of Incelman was created in an artificial womb because his father was such a loser that he could not find a woman to have a child with. Btw, rich chads will just stand aside and do nothing. They will have inferior children and worship your son. How naive, omg.
The price for the pussy is too damn high and it will get higher day by day

Yes, let's create an artificial womb and bastardize a whole future instead of returning to the normal society, how it has been for 1000s of years, where everybody gets to have a +- fair shot at life. Seems logical. Why use something that was working correctly and is already tested? Nah guys, let's go with mambo jumbo, sci-fi, monstrosity stuff. I am sure that is the right way. I'd rather ask for a bullet.
Artificial womb isn't scifi it is possible and still in developement . Also you a cuckservative

So what? That is your problem right there. It just needs to be fixed. The current elites have to be replaced and a new narrative established. It's that easy. NOBODY had this freaking problem just 50 years ago. NOBODY. Women can be controlled just fine if you create a normal society, not a gynocentric one. This is only happening because men's status is being artificially lowered and, in exchange, women's status is skyrocketing out of control.
Still fucking hate pussy . They are hiding their truly evil nature behind their mask

Your "cuckservative" society from the 1950s would bring you a virgin wife and a normal life where you would not live from paycheck to paycheck but could actually have a normal future. But oh my god, if you are libtard, the discussion is at an end; there is no reasoning with your kind.
Oh yeah how should we opressed women again so that we can go back to normal life again? What you're saying is almost impossible no one would like that idea . Artificial child birth must be created as soon as possible and it's not scifi it's already been there it just need some investment

The price for the pussy is too damn high and it will get higher day by day
Your right, Only few of them make exceptions ive seen this year, Asian lanklet ugly trucel but tall with blonde superstacy holding hands

I hope they become real so I can put one in my future robo-waifu and get her pregnant :ahegao: :ahegao:
It's already real we need more research and investment that's it :ahegao::ahegao:

We must replace women soon with ai's and artificial womb :ahegao: